You Be The Judge. Would You Fuck Her?

My wife doesn’t think that anyone would be interested in her. She is 38 years old, 5’11”, 155 lbs with big tits.. She always says that she would never have sex with another man, but I think it is because she lacks the confidence of knowing that men want her. Tell her your thoughts, what you would do to her and show her what’s you would fuck her with.
Beautiful body and a pussie to die for . Lady you’re a very outstanding person many guys like me would like to fuck you .

Reactions: Playncpl
My wife doesn’t think that anyone would be interested in her. She is 38 years old, 5’11”, 155 lbs with big tits.. She always says that she would never have sex with another man, but I think it is because she lacks the confidence of knowing that men want her. Tell her your thoughts, what you would do to her and show her what’s you would fuck her with.
Great body sexy sexy lady

Nice tits, beautiful pussy and sexy tight asshole- yum!! 🍆😉😋😋😋

Lovely lady

I think she could have pretty much anyone she wanted! Including me without a doubt!

Reactions: Playncpl
A good, hard pounding. Repeatedly

She has an awesome body and that red outfit is so sexy. Every man would be crazy not to want her🔥🔥

Oh
In a heart beat ,my dick is horny to be inside her cunt now

5'11" sexy hot woman that I would love to ravage

Your wife is very sexy indeed. Her lack of confidence is misplaced. She's not looking for a relationship, but sport fucking. All she really needs is to be willing. Ask any man... really sexy is the look in a woman's eyes, not nearly as important as how she looks to our eyes. Attitude is everything.
But she has a very desirable package to boost her confidence.

Yes she a a really hot wife. I would love to try if she doesn't mind a tiny guy