You Be The Judge. Would You Fuck Her?

My wife doesn’t think that anyone would be interested in her. She is 38 years old, 5’11”, 155 lbs with big tits.. She always says that she would never have sex with another man, but I think it is because she lacks the confidence of knowing that men want her. Tell her your thoughts, what you would do to her and show her what’s you would fuck her with.
Let me clear this up for your wife. Any man would be privileged to fuck her.

My wife doesn’t think that anyone would be interested in her. She is 38 years old, 5’11”, 155 lbs with big tits.. She always says that she would never have sex with another man, but I think it is because she lacks the confidence of knowing that men want her. Tell her your thoughts, what you would do to her and show her what’s you would fuck her with.
Sire I would

please read and tell me what you think of my updates throughout the post.
i just came so hard looking at her , she fine

Reactions: Geno D

Hell yes! - looks like you left a nice big bubbling load of creampie in there for the next guy to use as lube!😍

What women sometimes fail to understand is that sex starts in the mind for them but starts in the cock for us guys. As soon as us guys cock gets sight of your lovely wife and her pussy we are powerless, our cocks take over and go into automatic breeding mode, e.g. one way or another our cocks have to be satisfied by a pussy, failing that a mouth or hand. This thread proves it - there must be well over a dozen cocks dripping pre cum at the thought of sliding into your wife’s pussy and unloading a big creampie deep inside there.😍

I think she’s hot and I would pound that pussy and cum on her ass so you could lick all my cum up.