Young hotwives

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
Aug 14, 2021
For some reason, young hotwives are really hot not just because they're....well younger, but they have a novelty that can't be explained. As a BBC bull, doing it with really young wives, somewhere around the ages of 21-25, is great because they're usually new to the experience and end up enjoying it more in my experience. They've always been the one begging me to come back so they could get more BBC.

For some reason, young hotwives are really hot not just because they're....well younger, but they have a novelty that can't be explained. As a BBC bull, doing it with really young wives, somewhere around the ages of 21-25, is great because they're usually new to the experience and end up enjoying it more in my experience. They've always been the one begging me to come back so they could get more BBC.
I’m a Bull and have been several young hot wives first. Youngest was 18 , just about to turn 19.
She was also the best one. She squealed and screamed while literally bucking my first time in her. VERY, VERY TIGhT!
After several thrusts she started creaming in ecstasy and melted like butter.
I still pay her a visit several times a month. Her young hubs usually spends the night on the couch.

I’m a Bull and have been several young hot wives first. Youngest was 18 , just about to turn 19.
She was also the best one. She squealed and screamed while literally bucking my first time in her. VERY, VERY TIGhT!
I still pay her a visit several times a month. Her young hubs usually spends the night on the couch.
Please tell me you cum in her. Please...

So wonderful for a young couple to have a man like you in thei rlives, great start to a marriage!

And you should. It's your pussy now.
I’ve known the young couple since they were young. She’s actually a buddy of mines daughter. He doesn’t know about it. We keep it on the downlow and totally discreet.
I’ve pounded his wife, (her mom), numerous times in the past. Although me and him never discussed it, I’m pretty sure he knew.
We kept that discreet to.
Although we’re buddies, I’m always flirting with his wife when I stop by. I’m also very Alpha and he’s a total cuck type.
I admit, it’s pretty hot. Don’t know what he would do if he’d find out about me pounding his daughter. I don’t think he’s even suspicious of that. If she has my baby and it has my looks , I bet he will start to wonder a bit.