Young hotwives

This is my young wife
Wow, fucking hot. Ive never fucked a hot young fuck doll like yours before. But my doubt is. Do they really have the attitude and mind setting to really really please a cock without just thinking of their next Instagram post or some new crap like that? :)

We were still in college the first few times she was with other guys. Kept going after college. Stopped briefly before we git married, started again 3 months after wedding

I’ve known the young couple since they were young. She’s actually a buddy of mines daughter. He doesn’t know about it. We keep it on the downlow and totally discreet.
I’ve pounded his wife, (her mom), numerous times in the past. Although me and him never discussed it, I’m pretty sure he knew.
We kept that discreet to.
Although we’re buddies, I’m always flirting with his wife when I stop by. I’m also very Alpha and he’s a total cuck type.
I admit, it’s pretty hot. Don’t know what he would do if he’d find out about me pounding his daughter. I don’t think he’s even suspicious of that. If she has my baby and it has my looks , I bet he will start to wonder a bit.
👍

Reactions: compassionatedom
oh yes, very tight sounding. my filipina wife could not handle my cock doggy style. too long, too thick. of course, she was also tiny, smaller than your wife.
Ahh yes…i like her moaning and as she is shy…that makes me more horny… asian should be fucked doggy: