Young midwestern male with a few special powers...

anotherdude1

Hi! So I'm new to the community and I understand that single males aren't as desirable as couples and women seeking others...

However I have a few special powers so I thought I needed to post and share

I'm a mid 20s white midwestern male, good looking, fit, healthy

I've got what I'd say is a normal sized penis

... However, when I ejaculate, my cumshots are legendary... I didn't know how special it was until I had some reactions from girls

When I climax I spray 8 or 9 huge shots of cum, and it's with great force

I can also cum 5 or 6 times in one night, and stay hard for hours on end

Now I understand there are a lot of couples out there with hotwives who absolutely love other guys huge cumshots

So I thought I would open myself up to the community

I'd love to discreetly and respectfully join your couple, and fulfill whatever fantasy the couple has.

If you're looking for a discreet, respectful play partner you've found the perfect one.

Message me here or hit me on kik kevdog001

thank you <3

Last edited:
wow thank you to those who responded. I am ALL ABOUT discretion, and making the COUPLES fantasies a reality. You guys are really cool to share with me ;)

Hi! So I'm new to the community and I understand that single males aren't as desirable as couples and women seeking others...

However I have a few special powers so I thought I needed to post and share

I'm a mid 20s white midwestern male, good looking, fit, healthy

I've got what I'd say is a normal sized penis

... However, when I ejaculate, my cumshots are legendary... I didn't know how special it was until I had some reactions from girls

When I climax I spray 8 or 9 huge shots of cum, and it's with great force

I can also cum 5 or 6 times in one night, and stay hard for hours on end

Now I understand there are a lot of couples out there with hotwives who absolutely love other guys huge cumshots

So I thought I would open myself up to the community

I'd love to discreetly and respectfully join your couple, and fulfill whatever fantasy the couple has.

If you're looking for a discreet, respectful play partner you've found the perfect one.

Message me here or hit me on kik kevdog001

thank you <3
I'd love to feel that in my pussy.