Your a married man why do you seek to become a cuck?

Why would you want to be a cuck?

• I am only here out of curiosity and would not want her to have a lover.

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • I know what i want and want my wife/girlfriend to have lovers and appreciate the risks.

Votes: 103 45.6%
  • It was she that drove this kink and her idea

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • She converted me from a normal husband into her cuck so she could play away with my blessing

Votes: 18 8.0%
  • Pure fantasy it will never happen

Votes: 21 9.3%
  • She cheated i had little choice in my conversion

Votes: 21 9.3%
  • It is what i always wanted and it became reality

Votes: 54 23.9%
  • I asked... she said NO.

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • Bedroom talk only

Votes: 25 11.1%
  • Done it and what a mistake

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
I think so will be her beta male.
That's what I am to my wife, her beta male. I can't take care of her sexual needs so I have become an obedient houseboy. I treat her like a queen and make sure that she has total luxury at home. I cook and clean for her and wait on her hand and foot. I provide emotional support letting her vent issues she might have had at work or lend an attentive ear when raves about how good her lovers are in bed or over a romantic date she had. I even attended cosmetology and hair dressing school so I could do her up nicely for her dates. I also have some sewing skills that come in handy. These are things I do to be a good beta male in hope that she will keep me around. I was pleased once when one of her bulls didn't want me around and asked her to get rid of me. She sent him packing. I was overwhelmed with joy.

It was my wife that wanted to cuckold me , we have a femdom marriage it’s a TPE I have a small dicklet so it’s just a natural progression , and one of our wedding vows is my wife always has complete sexual freedom she does what she wants when she wants and with whoever she wants, I belong to my wife I don’t have any rights like that I obey my wife

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777
It was my wife that wanted to cuckold me , we have a femdom marriage it’s a TPE I have a small dicklet so it’s just a natural progression , and one of our wedding vows is my wife always has complete sexual freedom she does what she wants when she wants and with whoever she wants, I belong to my wife I don’t have any rights like that I obey my wife
You are the property of your wife just like I am the property of my wife. We are owned and have no controll over our lives but only exist to serve, and amuse our wives and their lovers. We are not considered men.

The feeling that goes through my entire body but in particularly my dick is......incredible, she talks what guys have done to her and the switch is flipped l am there in that moment, its like electricity running through me.....a powerful drug l can't do without......a guy shafting her better than l can, listening to her tell me what a guy did to her behind the nightclub......l almost come without touch.......that's why l am a cuck.

The feeling that goes through my entire body but in particularly my dick is......incredible, she talks what guys have done to her and the switch is flipped l am there in that moment, its like electricity running through me.....a powerful drug l can't do without......a guy shafting her better than l can, listening to her tell me what a guy did to her behind the nightclub......l almost come without touch.......that's why l am a cuck.
all I know is when my husband watches me his dick gets so hard

Several years since i found this picture on the internet, this is my young "vanilla" wife taken in her early 20s, who took it remains a mistery. She says she doesnt know, but accepts it is her. I would say it is rather obvious what she had in mind when it was taken and she agreed, saying i obviously had an itch.

Its strange looking at this picture as at the time it was taken i really thought she was my normal, vanilla and loyal wife.
I can see that she is hot 🔥