your hot slut wife fully exposed

She is the last guy she was with made her squirt all over all three of us. The best is when I cum in her mouth and she swallow it all while she's getting fucked from the back. Then I just sit back and watch the show until I'm ready again.
Nice. Its always fun going multiple rounds.

A camping trip in our RV with five other men made for a good time for my wife. One evening while it was raining all day and evening, one of the guys found a stash of my wife's sex toys, and soon her spreader bar was passed around.

After beer and shots, she was open to me showing the guys how it worked. The guys could not resist her in this position, and soon she had a naked man standing in front of her as he took her head and guided his hard cock into her mouth. With his cum load still dripping down her chin, she turned to the rest of us, all stroking behind her admiring her pussy and ass on display.

She asked, "Are the rest of you just going to sit and play with yourselves and have a circle jerk or is somebody going to fuck me?"

View attachment 971042
Fantastic hotwife,she makes me everytime so horny with new posts,damn i like her!!!

Reactions: Couple4MFM

She is beautiful, and I love the schoolgirl look. My wife loves to dress up in different themes for swinger clubs, and when she is dressed up, she feels much freer to allow her inner slut out, almost as if it is a part of the character she is playing. The Schoolgirl persona really brings her wild, slutty side to the surface.

This outfit has brought her and many different men multiple hours of pleasure.

schoolgirl-hotel-entry.jpg

Sometimes the outfit does not even come all the way off
IMG_0938-removebg.png

This fall, a "Back to School" house party led to her losing her outfit and being the school slut on the back deck of the host couple's house. When I got her up, she said, "My vagina is so sore," which had the people around laughing. As I walked her weak-legged into the house to find her outfit, one of the guys asked her how her ass felt. She stopped and said, "It is sorer than my pussy." Again, laughter and somebody shouted out; it should feel that way after tonight.

SchoolGirl-After.jpg

She is beautiful, and I love the schoolgirl look. My wife loves to dress up in different themes for swinger clubs, and when she is dressed up, she feels much freer to allow her inner slut out, almost as if it is a part of the character she is playing. The Schoolgirl persona really brings her wild, slutty side to the surface.

This outfit has brought her and many different men multiple hours of pleasure.

View attachment 1074857

Sometimes the outfit does not even come all the way off
View attachment 1074856

This fall, a "Back to School" house party led to her losing her outfit and being the school slut on the back deck of the host couple's house. When I got her up, she said, "My vagina is so sore," which had the people around laughing. As I walked her weak-legged into the house to find her outfit, one of the guys asked her how her ass felt. She stopped and said, "It is sorer than my pussy." Again, laughter and somebody shouted out; it should feel that way after tonight.

View attachment 1074861
I love the blow jobs handles

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM