Your wife flashing

Here is the pic taken on that day by my hubby.
I remembered it was the weekend. I had to keep walking among the crowd for shopping for few hours despite being seen almost topless in the mall. The unforgettable part happened when I was about to get back home. In a crowded 500-meter hallway to the car park, I had to get pass through the crowd while carrying shopping bags in both hands. While passing through, many guys intentionally squeezed my boobs with their arms or shoulders pretending it was an accident. I couldn’t do anything to stop them from doing so and couldn’t complain. I had to keep going forward so I couldn’t count how many shoulders or arms landed on my boobs. It was disgraceful because I felt like my boobs became ‘public’. I had no choice but to let those guys do it as they pleased. I was so humiliated but was so wet. It was my disgraceful unforgettable moment. However, my hubby seemed to enjoy what he had seen at the mall.View attachment 894275
Very lovely tits

Reactions: cuckoldlatino22
I went no-bra to shopping mall wearing an almost see-through top. Many eyes caught me. I felt like I was licked by those eyes. So embarrassing but so wet too. It was a good experience.
I remembered it was the weekend. I had to keep walking among the crowd for shopping for few hours despite being seen almost topless in the mall. The unforgettable part happened when I was about to get back home. In a crowded 500-meter hallway to the car park, I had to get pass through the crowd while carrying shopping bags in both hands. While passing through, many guys intentionally squeezed my boobs with their arms or shoulders pretending it was an accident. I couldn’t do anything to stop them from doing so and couldn’t complain. I had to keep going forward so I couldn’t count how many shoulders or arms landed on my boobs. It was disgraceful because I felt like my boobs became ‘public’. I had no choice but to let those guys do it as they pleased. I was so humiliated but was so wet. It was my disgraceful unforgettable moment. However, my hubby seemed to enjoy what he had seen at the mall.

Last edited: