Your wife flashing

My wife has flashed her tits a lot, but my favorite time is this one…. We had been sitting in a cafe very early in the morning after a night of being out all night. My wife was in a low cut top and a booth of guys had been talking about how big her tits were. They got up to go to the bathroom to look, etc.

They were drunk so they weren’t being as quiet as they thought they were. When we left, my wife pulled her shirt down and pressed her tits against the window next to their both and held them there long enough they got a good look. The guys went nuts!

F92B7EE0-1F50-43A7-9522-1DABF73FA916.jpeg

My wife has flashed her tits a lot, but my favorite time is this one…. We had been sitting in a cafe very early in the morning after a night of being out all night. My wife was in a low cut top and a booth of guys had been talking about how big her tits were. They got up to go to the bathroom to look, etc.

They were drunk so they weren’t being as quiet as they thought they were. When we left, my wife pulled her shirt down and pressed her tits against the window next to their both and held them there long enough they got a good look. The guys went nuts!

View attachment 827790
She was excited!!! I'd have taken her home, fucked those tits and then her tight ass!!!!

Reactions: MarkIV
Well, humorless onlookers and staff aside, the sign clearly says The "Showroom", right? What's a girl to do except "show" you? ;)

Saturday night on a romantic date with Mr Hw at dinner and a concert in Vegas. You already know how this night ends! :ROFLMAO: 💋 Oh, don't feel so bad for him, after all, he DID take me out to an expensive dinner, a concert and a lifestyle club (at my last minute suggestion) afterward. Don't worry, he got laid, it's just that he had to wait his turn behind another guy that I met that night!

Mrs Hotwife

I just had to flash for the cam
View attachment 765624

Thing is, when Mr Hw is looking at this, he admires it, but he also always has an inkling that I'm going to find somebody else
to give it to.
View attachment 765633

And of course, he knows the same thing about THIS! lol
View attachment 765634
Not only a perfect body, but a beautiful smile as well! x