Your wife flashing

Thank you. That's really good to know. We don't really tell many stories anymore because we don't think people really like them. Sometimes I or my husband will begin a story and leave it hanging just to see if there is a demand to find out how it ends. Generally there isn't. Either people would just rather see pics with little detail, don't care about the stories, don't believe the stories, etc. Who knows? We get a sexual thrill telling them. To me, almost everything I've done is kind of boring or normal but I realize now that other people think I'm pretty far out there. We tell stories that I feel are normal for me because I guess they aren't that normal for most people, even in the lifestyle. It seems that when I or my husband post a few pics from dates with a short description that those are the most popular. I go on dates often though, so they don't seem that big of a deal to me. Again, thanks for the reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it. We don't take ourselves too seriously and enjoy having a good time with the site and trying to add some sexiness and humor at times.

Mrs Hotwife
I really love your stories it’s full of details and fun and for sure the pics with them i love it it’s very eroric and looks great I’m also on the lifestylers magazine following your articles and i think everyone here will agree with me 😃😄

Thank you. That's really good to know. We don't really tell many stories anymore because we don't think people really like them. Sometimes I or my husband will begin a story and leave it hanging just to see if there is a demand to find out how it ends. Generally there isn't. Either people would just rather see pics with little detail, don't care about the stories, don't believe the stories, etc. Who knows? We get a sexual thrill telling them. To me, almost everything I've done is kind of boring or normal but I realize now that other people think I'm pretty far out there. We tell stories that I feel are normal for me because I guess they aren't that normal for most people, even in the lifestyle. It seems that when I or my husband post a few pics from dates with a short description that those are the most popular. I go on dates often though, so they don't seem that big of a deal to me. Again, thanks for the reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it. We don't take ourselves too seriously and enjoy having a good time with the site and trying to add some sexiness and humor at times.

Mrs Hotwife
Your stories are incredibly hot! Even more so, when combined with photos.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I really love your stories it’s full of details and fun and for sure the pics with them i love it it’s very eroric and looks great I’m also on the lifestylers magazine following your articles and i think everyone here will agree with me 😃😄
Thank you! There are so many hotties on Lifestylers Magazine now and many are our friends.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
Reactions: Bull joe
Thank you! There are so many hotties on Lifestylers Magazine now and many are our friends. I will appear again and I will let you know when I do. We have a big LSM hotwife party in a couple of weeks and that should generate some nice content for the mag. We enjoy putting the stories together but we've really cut back because most members don't seem to enjoy them much.

Mrs Hotwife
This sounds great I really enjoy them myself I would be happy if you let me know
I tried HEDO because one of your articles and aitbwas great I wanna thank you for that 👌😍

This sounds great I really enjoy them myself I would be happy if you let me know
I tried HEDO because one of your articles and aitbwas great I wanna thank you for that 👌😍
Hopefully our article helped to guide you along and you had a wonderful time. Thank you for the response. Did you get to play quite a bit?

Reactions: Bull joe
Hopefully our article helped to guide you along and you had a wonderful time. Thank you for the response. Did you get to play quite a bit?
It was the best experience in my life i entered as a single bull all by myself . but I played with many hot couples and did a crazy kinky things even a threesome and get to know really nice people i had a great time 😁 thanks again

Last edited:
wife never wears panties so often in cafes and restaurants or at the park there are times that people will get to see her cunt. Love it
i'd encourage you to buy her smaller dresses and miniskirts so she can 'accidentally' show guys her pussy more often, cuz she's beautiful and i'm sure the guys would appreciate the show

Reactions: Cuckindeep