Your wife flashing

Several bulls have made me show my tits and cunt to strangers. I had to make eye contact with them while they were looking between my spread legs. I had to raise my skirt so they could see. It was extremely embarrassing
You fucking love when they make you do it don't you. I bet your pussy is dripping when it happens!!!!

Well, humorless onlookers and staff aside, the sign clearly says The "Showroom", right? What's a girl to do except "show" you? ;)

Saturday night on a romantic date with Mr Hw at dinner and a concert in Vegas. You already know how this night ends! :ROFLMAO: 💋 Oh, don't feel so bad for him, after all, he DID take me out to an expensive dinner, a concert and a lifestyle club (at my last minute suggestion) afterward. Don't worry, he got laid, it's just that he had to wait his turn behind another guy that I met that night!

Mrs Hotwife

I just had to flash for the cam
View attachment 765624

Thing is, when Mr Hw is looking at this, he admires it, but he also always has an inkling that I'm going to find somebody else
to give it to.
View attachment 765633

And of course, he knows the same thing about THIS! lol
View attachment 765634
Very nice, you are soo, SEXY!!

Show us some!!!
I had to reply to register then went back to search my files and label the image. Sadly I do it now after having many others copy and repost claiming to be the owner. I actually had so many problems on Instagram and other sites. I deleted my accounts.
I went by Mr. BXXXX but some stalkers as well so I used a different form of my name here.
Just looking for a little fun posting Gina's pics without the hassle.

Attachments

• 20220510_150902.jpg
    20220510_150902.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Thank you. That's really good to know. We don't really tell many stories anymore because we don't think people really like them. Sometimes I or my husband will begin a story and leave it hanging just to see if there is a demand to find out how it ends. Generally there isn't. Either people would just rather see pics with little detail, don't care about the stories, don't believe the stories, etc. Who knows? We get a sexual thrill telling them. To me, almost everything I've done is kind of boring or normal but I realize now that other people think I'm pretty far out there. We tell stories that I feel are normal for me because I guess they aren't that normal for most people, even in the lifestyle. It seems that when I or my husband post a few pics from dates with a short description that those are the most popular. I go on dates often though, so they don't seem that big of a deal to me. Again, thanks for the reading and I'm glad you enjoyed it. We don't take ourselves too seriously and enjoy having a good time with the site and trying to add some sexiness and humor at times.

Mrs Hotwife
i have enjoyed all your posts. i like the whole story, with or without pictures. i have commented in some of your threads that i wished my wife would have been more like you.

i always love hearing from the wives. we need more wives participating.

Well, humorless onlookers and staff aside, the sign clearly says The "Showroom", right? What's a girl to do except "show" you? ;)

Saturday night on a romantic date with Mr Hw at dinner and a concert in Vegas. You already know how this night ends! :ROFLMAO: 💋 Oh, don't feel so bad for him, after all, he DID take me out to an expensive dinner, a concert and a lifestyle club (at my last minute suggestion) afterward. Don't worry, he got laid, it's just that he had to wait his turn behind another guy that I met that night!

Mrs Hotwife

I just had to flash for the cam
View attachment 765624

Thing is, when Mr Hw is looking at this, he admires it, but he also always has an inkling that I'm going to find somebody else
to give it to.
View attachment 765633

And of course, he knows the same thing about THIS! lol
View attachment 765634
You are such a fantastic little cum slut, love to just bend you over and fuck the hell out of you!!!!