Your wife flashing

Several bulls have made me show my tits and cunt to strangers. I had to make eye contact with them while they were looking between my spread legs. I had to raise my skirt so they could see. It was extremely embarrassing
beautiful, both the act and humiliation. What type of strangers? Yg or old, men or women?

The best is when you pull over and the truck follows. They'll walk up to the car. Sometimes the lady will get nervous n ask what should she do? I usually say just roll down the window. Most truckers don't say anything just reach in and handle their boobs and then lean in and kiss them. That's all it takes. They're too wet and excited not to go all the way

Tell us if your kinky wife flashed some guys in public and maybe post some pics too 😉

I made the wife fuck this big black fucker tonight. I totally get off on watching that big black meet tear up that tiny white pussy. And I like watching it hard core, rough and with a bit of kink. So yes, I am a bull too. I wish you and I could fuck a tight young white pussy together; same time.

Erik

Attachments

• Mikefuckingher.gif
    Mikefuckingher.gif
    966.5 KB · Views: 214
I realy like this page. I’m going to talk my wife into going walks with me with a short skirt and no nickers on . What a turn on