Your wife flashing

glad you liked it 😍
Alawys my favourite part is when i catch a wife staring at my cock it makes me rock hard
my fav is when i can,t hide how hard my cock is when men looking at my slutty wife showing accidently her stockingtops or halfcup bra,and it,s even more arrousing when i can,t go somewhere else,like when we were at xmas with whole family was there and wife dressed in a short clubwear dress ,black glittering look;coming to midthigh and black stockings with high heel sandals (12cm high)with anclestraps and make up,red lipstick and red painted toe&fingernails and on top of that a naughty teasing mood

• Love
Reactions: RedRidingGood
So many times with so many gfs and wives.. if they won't tease and flash they don't last. Best way there is to get there pussies to swallow cock
Besides that, I've known very few women who don't get off on flashing truckers even if they're somewhat vanilla. Even fewer that don't love some kind of male attention. Again what lady doesn't like to flirt or be flirted with. It's an ego boost if nothing else. They don't spend alot of time looking beautiful for nothing. Every single one I've known that has been into flashing has also eventually been in a mfm threesome with me. Some many many times. Those are the best because theyre flashing has always been a part of the prelude play to really really hot sex. They know how to turn on multiple men and keep raising the heat up. It's part of the mental buildup they enjoy that releases all their inhibitions. That's also a big part for me is an exhibitionist woman. Gets them soaking wet way before and they get off on seeing a guys getting boners because of them. I've got some great memories and stories over the years. My current fiance loves when guys flirt with her and she gets off telling me all about them.

Reactions: jusme and ep46wksp
Here are some of the pictures hubby has taken off me flashing him and others.
Sonja with Rob

Attachments

• Annotation 2020-07-06 184156.jpg
    Annotation 2020-07-06 184156.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 129
  • Sonja bent over shooting billiards pussy flash.jpg
    Sonja bent over shooting billiards pussy flash.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 114
  • Screenshot_20211007-075851.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007-075851.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20211007-075820.jpg