Your wife flashing

sitting in bars trolling for men wear a shear blouse
Damn, gotta love that. She picks up guys...
My GF LUVS to do that! Sometimes just flirting, others she strokes their cock under the bar.
She's gone to the parking lot 2 times to
"make-out" in the car (but the stain on her blouse or the dried cum on her chin maje it a lot more than a make-out). She also went to a guys room once in the hotel he was staying at. She explained that by saying "he only fucked me once". Like that made it ok...but she knows it turns me on also, so.....

Damn, gotta love that. She picks up guys...
My GF LUVS to do that! Sometimes just flirting, others she strokes their cock under the bar.
She's gone to the parking lot 2 times to
"make-out" in the car (but the stain on her blouse or the dried cum on her chin maje it a lot more than a make-out). She also went to a guys room once in the hotel he was staying at. She explained that by saying "he only fucked me once". Like that made it ok...but she knows it turns me on also, so.....
she's a bit different, that was in a hotel bar, easier to get a room if something clicks, nothing clicked that night

Exgf in a park and my wife next to a motorway also one of flashing "Accidently " a gardener while opening the curtains in a hotel

Attachments

• file002244.jpg
    file002244.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 244
  • File 00040.jpg
    File 00040.jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC00232 (2).jpg
    DSC00232 (2).jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC00218.jpg
    DSC00218.jpg