your wife in bikini

Hell yes!! Your wife is gorgeous! Look at that fit body and perky tits. She would have to pry me off her I would fuck her all the time. Lucky lucky man
Thank you Good Sir! And trust me, she does actually have to pry me, and sometimes our friends, off of her! But most of the time she'll dance and tease us before the cocks come out, then she shows what her magical mouth can do

Thank you Good Sir! And trust me, she does actually have to pry me, and sometimes our friends, off of her! But most of the time she'll dance and tease us before the cocks come out, then she shows what her magical mouth can do
You are getting me hard. What a great wife I bet your friends love her. To they fill her pussy up?

Reactions: LuckyMofo
Lucky friends. Have all your friends had a turn fucking her? Must be hot.
Not all, but most of them. Usually they come over to watch a fight, we all get drunk, she starts flashing me, then she flashes them, and after that I usually take her clothes off. She has spent entire days around my friends completely naked serving us drinks and teasimg us. Very hot.

Not all, but most of them. Usually they come over to watch a fight, we all get drunk, she starts flashing me, then she flashes them, and after that I usually take her clothes off. She has spent entire days around my friends completely naked serving us drinks and teasimg us. Very hot.
Damn that sounds amazing. Do they just take turns fucking your sexy wife? She sounds like the best wife. I am sure your friends always want to go to your house and are always hard.