Your wife undressing for him or being undressed

for me another man undressing Lynn is much hotter , especially if they're kissing and he's having a good feel of her while he's doing it. I particularly love it if he slides his hand into her knickers and has a play with her wet cunt before he removes them.
that's a pretty good expression.

Reactions: owlcuck
My wife dressing up FOR him and then being undressed by him.
Have helped her get ready, shaved. selected hot fuck clothing, created atmosphere, ask her to put on a bit too much make up for a fuck me look . I want her to have the best fucking possible with the hardest of cocks. After many married years, it is a pleasure to see men lust for what I have enjoyed any time I wanted.

Reactions: owlcuck
Have helped her get ready, shaved. selected hot fuck clothing, created atmosphere, ask her to put on a bit too much make up for a fuck me look . I want her to have the best fucking possible with the hardest of cocks. After many married years, it is a pleasure to see men lust for what I have enjoyed any time I wanted.
Wow now to me every piece of that especially the make up and best fucking possible IS the perfect cuckold scenario for me 😍😍😍😍😍😍😜💄👗👠👙

Which is hotter to watch? Your wife slowly and deliberately stripping for another man's pleasure while you both watch? Or watching him casually undressing her?
I love watching the seduction, the kissing, the almost shy groping initially, followed by getting bolder, hand into bra, ass getting squeezed, hand under skirt, hand into panties, and finally panties slowly getting removed. I really prefer for him to undress her vs her undressing herself, and I feel cheated if they just immediately strip and get at it. Even if I am only a spectator, the seduction is still foreplay!

I love watching the seduction, the kissing, the almost shy groping initially, followed by getting bolder, hand into bra, ass getting squeezed, hand under skirt, hand into panties, and finally panties slowly getting removed. I really prefer for him to undress her vs her undressing herself, and I feel cheated if they just immediately strip and get at it. Even if I am only a spectator, the seduction is still foreplay!
Well said nothing hotter

From a female perspective, I'd have to say that being stripped (especially if it's by more than one guy) while being kissed and groped is much more exciting. Even more so if he/they remain clothed and then put me on my knees so that I have to reach up to unzip him/them and take out their cocks and wrap my lips around them xx
Lynn, that makes for a very sexy mental picture. It’s a great way to start a Monday, thanks!