Your wife with no panties 😉

I am right at 7". All works string and she loves it. I just like to see her stretched. One is a sleeve and the others are dildos.
That sleeve you are using as condum. It has any hardness or not?
It's length became 9 or 10 inches or little more.

Is it comfortable? It is not giving any pain to her inside pussy?
Can you use same in asshole

That sleeve you are using as condum. It has any hardness or not?
It's length became 9 or 10 inches or little more.

Is it comfortable? It is not giving any pain to her inside pussy?
Can you use same in asshole
We use it to increase size. She loves it, she isn't into anal.

Flashing me as she was leaving for a date with our neighbor Tim. They've become regular fuck buddies now when his wife is out of town. He's one of her favorites now, always makes her cum and always good for two or three loads of cum in her pussy. Mrs HW didn't bother to put on the panties and he won't have to bother taking them off of her! So it goes when your slut wife is that "sure thing" piece of ass for some other guy, who's cheating on his wife. Lucky guy getting that ass, I know that much!

HW

View attachment 674428
She is so lucky, like to fucking around👍

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Flashing me as she was leaving for a date with our neighbor Tim. They've become regular fuck buddies now when his wife is out of town. He's one of her favorites now, always makes her cum and always good for two or three loads of cum in her pussy. Mrs HW didn't bother to put on the panties and he won't have to bother taking them off of her! So it goes when your slut wife is that "sure thing" piece of ass for some other guy, who's cheating on his wife. Lucky guy getting that ass, I know that much!

HW

View attachment 674428
i get turned on so much by women flashing herself (lingerie&high heels,cleavage,etc)to men,teasing them and me,if she does that sometimes it,s so embarrasing for me because i can,t hide the wet spot in my pants,leaking precum is what,s going on now looking at her pic,very hot!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702