Your wife with no panties 😉

Flashing me as she was leaving for a date with our neighbor Tim. They've become regular fuck buddies now when his wife is out of town. He's one of her favorites now, always makes her cum and always good for two or three loads of cum in her pussy. Mrs HW didn't bother to put on the panties and he won't have to bother taking them off of her! So it goes when your slut wife is that "sure thing" piece of ass for some other guy, who's cheating on his wife. Lucky guy getting that ass, I know that much!

HW

1640108809246.png

Flashing me as she was leaving for a date with our neighbor Tim. They've become regular fuck buddies now when his wife is out of town. He's one of her favorites now, always makes her cum and always good for two or three loads of cum in her pussy. Mrs HW didn't bother to put on the panties and he won't have to bother taking them off of her! So it goes when your wife is some other guy's "sure thing" when it comes to him getting pussy. Lucky guy getting that ass, I know that much!

HW

View attachment 674428
Nicest ass I've seen on here : )

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
Flashing me as she was leaving for a date with our neighbor Tim. They've become regular fuck buddies now when his wife is out of town. He's one of her favorites now, always makes her cum and always good for two or three loads of cum in her pussy. Mrs HW didn't bother to put on the panties and he won't have to bother taking them off of her! So it goes when your slut wife is that "sure thing" piece of ass for some other guy, who's cheating on his wife. Lucky guy getting that ass, I know that much!

HW

View attachment 674428
Wish the borders were open! Used to be a regular visitor to Vegas!!!

HW
Her ass is very beautiful and sexy too. I want to meet her for a night, if really you cooperate me

HW

View attachment 674428
You should be thankful for this beautiful slut wife you🔥🔥 have but i just think tim is so lucky man i wish i was your neighbor 😅❤️

HW

View attachment 674428
Hot and sexy ass 😍

My wife, I think she needs a big cock. She loves her big toys now to show her some options to get her to actually take one.

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20211210-090314.jpg
    VideoCapture_20211210-090314.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 70
  • VideoCapture_20211231-073947.jpg
    VideoCapture_20211231-073947.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 61
  • VideoCapture_20211231-071146.jpg
    VideoCapture_20211231-071146.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 65
  • VideoCapture_20211210-090723.jpg
    VideoCapture_20211210-090723.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 74
My wife, I think she needs a big cock. She loves her big toys now to show her some options to get her to actually take one.
Her pussy is very beautiful. It is giving a lot of pleasure to see her pussy.
Specially my thanks to you for sharing this.

How long tool she is taking now?
Is it soft like cuck ?
How is your ejaculation ?
Is it going inside the tool Or toy ?

Don't mind, I saw it first time. Want to know about it.
Please inform

• Love
Reactions: Thefuncouple