Oh yea, Kate knows that I share pics and stories about her with other guys. Kate has actually approved of all of the pics of her that I share. She is just not into this aspect of our (my) fun.

Kate likes the thought of total strangers seeing her and jerking off thinking about fucking her.

Oh yea, Kate knows that I share pics and stories about her with other guys. Kate has actually approved of all of the pics of her that I share. She is just not into this aspect of our (my) fun.

Kate likes the thought of total strangers seeing her and jerking off thinking about fucking her.
Again, DAMN IT ROB! I looked at your profile, no photos bruh🤷🏾‍♂😤

My wife volunteered to open her legs to my ex-boss, Robert. He was almost 20 years older than me and he had been my boss for about two months. At first, he disliked and feared me, which might be one in the same, starting on my first day at work. One day, however, the shit hit the fan in major way at work and he had to fix things, or be demoted or loose his job altogether. By the end of the work day, he had failed. Only a few of us remained to help him out. Eventually, it was just the two of us late into night and into the next morning. I didn't come up with the solution, but I did force him to try something new, over and over again. At 5:00am, we found the solution and saved his job. I went home to shower and shave and I showed up one hour late. Everyone assumed that I, too, had bailed on Robert. I was happy to let him all the credit. He didn't tell them otherwise, but from that day on he was my friend for life.

One night, we joined Robert and his common-law-wife for dinner at their place. We had a great time and drank far too much. We had brought two bottles of wine and they had bought a bottle as well; we almost finished them all. At one point, Robert’s girlfriend/wife told us that she and Robert only had sex once a month, and that she would prefer never, but she had to indulge his horniness once a month. I was embarrassed for Robert, as he looked sick with shame. To make things worse, my wife told them how we could never go that long without sex, as we had sex every single night and several times on Saturday and Sunday.

On the way home, we talked about Robert’s raw deal. I asked if any of her girlfriends would be willing to help Robert out, say once a month, and I mentioned her loosest friend, Mia. This suggestion agitated my wife, and she told me that she would sooner fuck Robert once a month than let Mia get her claws on him once. Well, that was the seed. We talked about the possibility for months. Then one day, we decided that Robert should fuck my wife, but first we had to get his wife’s approval. A few weeks later, we visited them again and my wife made the proposal to Robert's wife outside by saying that she and I were keen to try an MFM threesome and we wondered if Robert could join us, as we both liked him and trusted him.

Robert’s wife was all for it, which surprised me. She said she felt such guilt for letting Robert down in this regard, as she had been much closer to being a nymphomaniac when they first got together, but her sexual desire just died when she hit 40; and that she would actually welcome all the sex my wife could throw his way, as it would ease her guilt. I was stunned, as my expectation was that my wife would get slapped and we would be kick out of their house. In fact, I would have given odds that the slap was forthcoming. My wife didn't tell me the outcome of her little talk until we were in our car heading home.

We and his wife settled on a plan: Robert and his wife would drive over to our town on Saturday morning, eat breakfast, afterwards drive to our place, leave Robert off, and his wife would go off and shop for a few hours before picking him up. Robert was kept in the dark, as we all wanted to surprise him. He was surprised. My wife wore neither a bra or panties with her miniskirt and nearly transparent blouse. She sat right next to Robert on our sofa, thighs pressing together, and began unbuttoning her top, one button every two or three minutes. When she ran out of buttons, she open her blouse a few inches every two or three minutes until her entire naked chest greeted his hungry eyes. He was both confused and delighted. Finally, he asked what was going on. Her answer was that she wanted him to remove her heels. He did, allowing her to show him her naked pussy. Once her shoes were off, she stood and asked for his help in removing her miniskirt, then her blouse. Standing completely naked in front of Robert, she asked me to tell Robert that he could do whatever he wanted to her body. I stood next to her and told Robert that he was special guest and that he must let her make him a sexually satisfied as he could be. I then kissed her deeply and sat down in an easy chair. I watched her remove his clothes and give his cock all the attention is longed for.

At first, we did have threesomes with Robert, but as he was obvious beneficiary, I went out of my way to make sure he got the lion share of my wife's sexual attention and her pussy. Soon, they would fuck without me, as my job began requiring me to go in for half a day on Saturday morning. I loved this arrangement, as it was guaranteed to happen. Also, there was zero chance that she would get a disease from him or fall in love with him. This setup lasted for about a year and a half, then we moved.

A friend of mine told me an mazing story about his boss: when he was in his 40s, his boss talked him into wife swapping. The four would go on weekend trips and the wives would "sleep" with the other husband; eventually, they just swapped without travelling. I asked if he enjoyed it. His answer was that first it was just great to fuck another woman after 15 years of faithful marriage. But then the boss began screwing up the ratio, as he would stop by his house and do his wife during the middle of the week, so the boss was getting two lays for every one he got from his boss's wife. But with time, the tables turned. His boss developed bad ED issues and the ratio switched in favor of his employee—and at the end, as in the boss's death, he had been the only one fucking his boss's wife for years. Moreover, he effectively inherited the business, as the widow sold it to him for just enough money to cover the legal fees.