is it all worth it?, risk of sharing gf versus excitement and fun?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mandt

Couple
My gf and me have been talking, playing with idea of finding her a "fuck buddy" for months now, she is gorgeous sexy and i've always loved it when guys have hit on her, really exciting. Anyway we ended up creating us a profile on an online hot girlfriend www site, thing was after lots of messaging we never actually met someone we liked from uk, although did meet a good, experienced guy from usa.

We never thought anything would happen with this guy but now he is over in london for 2 weeks and we have met up with him for lunch, we all got on great, could see chemistry between them and to me a good guy.

During lunch he was fun and talked all about his experience and what me and her would like to do?, kind of date etc?, he had even had a recent STI test and brought certificate with him "just in case", i immediately raised condoms and she went red and although he laughed he of course said would treat things and us with respect, safety 1st etc.
At end of lunch his last words were "would love to be your 1st bbc".
He offered us to dinner at his hotel which think we will do.

Seeing and being with her and another guy would be amazing anyway but a hung black guy?, too hot.

Lots of photos below, pics of us and her, pics she posted for online profile, pics of some of her messages with the usa guy and what he sent her and the pic of her in white top is what she wear for our 1st meet up with him, lunch, he nearly had a heart attack when he saw her!!.
For dinner with him she has an amazing pink dress that shows a "killer cleavage" that think she will wear.

Very exciting but lots nerves and unsure also. M

us and her

pic2.jpg

some of her online pics....

pic4.jpg pic3.jpg
some of his 1st messages to her, sent pics and vids of couples he had been with before in usa...

pic6.jpg

pic5.jpg final pic, what she wear when we met guy 1st time for lunch

pic1.jpg

My gf and me have been talking, playing with idea of finding her a "fuck buddy" for months now, she is gorgeous sexy and i've always loved it when guys have hit on her, really exciting. Anyway we ended up creating us a profile on an online hot girlfriend www site, thing was after lots of messaging we never actually met someone we liked from uk, although did meet a good, experienced guy from usa.

We never thought anything would happen with this guy but now he is over in london for 2 weeks and we have met up with him for lunch, we all got on great, could see chemistry between them and to me a good guy.

During lunch he was fun and talked all about his experience and what me and her would like to do?, kind of date etc?, he had even had a recent STI test and brought certificate with him "just in case", i immediately raised condoms and she went red and although he laughed he of course said would treat things and us with respect, safety 1st etc.
At end of lunch his last words were "would love to be your 1st bbc".
He offered us to dinner at his hotel which think we will do.

Seeing and being with her and another guy would be amazing anyway but a hung black guy?, too hot.

Lots of photos below, pics of us and her, pics she posted for online profile, pics of some of her messages with the usa guy and what he sent her and the pic of her in white top is what she wear for our 1st meet up with him, lunch, he nearly had a heart attack when he saw her!!.
For dinner with him she has an amazing pink dress that shows a "killer cleavage" that think she will wear.

Very exciting but lots nerves and unsure also. M

us and her

View attachment 21916

some of her online pics....

View attachment 21917 View attachment 21918
some of his 1st messages to her, sent pics and vids of couples he had been with before in usa...

View attachment 21919

View attachment 21920 final pic, what she wear when we met guy 1st time for lunch

View attachment 21921
wow she looks amazing !

I've read your post a few times and something concerns me. I apologise if I have it wrong but you seem hooked on the excitement but, reading between the lines, you don't seem to have had an open and honest discussion about everything (like I said my apologies if I'm wrong) and I really think you need to think long and hard before jumping into the fire. The last thing anyone wants to see is a couple getting 'burned' because the didn't think it all through. Hope you have fun whatever and good luck, Becky xx

Reactions: bawbag51