The only problem he might have is not wanting to fuck her because of the friendship. I had that issue a few times with ex girl friends.She looks sexy as hell. If I were your friend and had the opportunity to fuck her she would be getting fucked. I

The only problem he might have is not wanting to fuck her because of the friendship. I had that issue a few times with ex girl friends.She looks sexy as hell. If I were your friend and had the opportunity to fuck her she would be getting fucked. I

Well I guess I'm going to have to wait and see .I'm pretty sure I can trust him

From my friend mike.

So you want me to describe how I fucked your wife?.........although I swore to her I wouldn't tell you....;)

Mike:Well We had been texting back and forth for a couple weeks and she mentioned that she wanted to meet. I asked her what about you and she said what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I met her in a parking lot not too far from your house and when she showed up, I was like holy shit!!!!.....She had on a black tank top and black yoga pants. I could tell she didn't have a bra on because her huge dark nipples were showing thru as well as the sides of her big titties were sticking out of her shirt. She got into my car and after a couple minutes of small talk, I knew she was down to fuck!!!....She reached over and started rubbing my cock and before I knew it, she had it out stroking it and then took it in her mouth. Oh my god, she was taking it all the way in and within seconds itwas sopping wet!!!.....I was rubbing her big ass and slid my hand into her yoga pants and saw her pretty black thong she was wearing.....She pulled off her shirt and I began sucking on her huge titties as she moaned and after a bit, she said "I wanna fuck!!!"......so she pulled off herpants as I did, and she climbed on my lap and slid my dick into her. She rode the hell outta me and I could feel my long dick hitting the top of the inside of her pussy and I thought it was hurting her, but no!!!!......she was moaning for me to fuck her harder!!!!....I wrapped my hand around her throat and squeezed as I fucked her as hard and as deep as I could....and as soon as she came on my dick.....she hopped off of me and sucked it all off....I told her that I want to fuck her on my hood of the car.....thinking she wouldn't go for it, but she hopped right out of the car and bent over andlooked right at me!!!......I got out and beganfucking her doggie style over the car.....I had a hand full of her pretty black hair pulling theshit out of it while I pounded that pussy til Icame....We noticed a couple people walking by and one car that drive by and there's no waythey didn't see us.....which made it really fnhot!!!.....I did get my phone out and took a picof her while I fucked her over the car.......hope you are not too mad and your wife has amazing pussy!!!:D

Me:
That explains why she came home last night I thought she seemed extra wet.I had though she had seemed a bit happy lately.do you think she would be up to fucking you again ?that definitely sounds like her riding dick then sucking it off...what do you think it is that made her fuck you?.....wait did you use a condom?

Reactions: Jayson3212
Mike:

Condoms?.........lol.......no fn time to put one on....I nutted all in her......and yeah she's been texting me non stop since wanting to meet again!!!

Reactions: Jayson3212