27 years Bull in Argentina Looking to breed female or trans male with my seed.

Howdy, im looking to breed cuck couples.

Im a handsome Twin of Gemini, Italian Spanish mix, with greenish hazel eyes, brown hair and pale skin, slender body, 1,71 of tall.

My family has artist ancestry from both sides, I paint, draw, play the guitar. I read a lot and I love books.

Im looking to breed people who truly want it, be it female, trans male who want to be inseminated, I will love to let my dna fill your womb, as long as you want to get pregnant and need sperm, Im happy to help you.

Once we set a breeding date for donation and you travel to me, I will host you, you can stay in my house for almost month if you want, I will take care of the food and you will stay with me in my.house, will fuck you daily so we make sure you are pregnant when you leave.

I want to be sure the children born of this pregnancy will be loved and cared, I will be a sperm donor, I will be out of the children knowing or life.

If you are serious, lets exchange pictures, let's set a date we will do the breeding, how and when you will come to me, I will be more than happy to donate as much times for you as you need. I have no judgment, and will be very respectful, and honored to have a chance to help you having a family.