28F Asian in Toronto, CA. New and here to make friends =)

Hey all,

I am Vietnamese-American. My name is Kim. I am in a loving marriage with the most perfect man I can ask for. Hes sweet, gentle, and caring and understanding. I have always been eccentric. A curious girl. Open, friendly, and sharing. I am here to make friends, chat, and explore primarily online. I have alot of fantasies.. thing I may have tried already and things I probably should or would never, but it crosses my mind all the time. If you message, I hope you are a thinker and a conversationalist. If you message, tell me the last time you cried, one thing you regret, or one of your fantasies. Just one of these or all will get you a response <3. I been into non-typical relationships since my first college breakup, that which changed me and gave me new perspectives. Whether you are 30 or 60, think about reaching out and saying hi. I am an extrovert at heart that been feeliing slightly bounded =).

Love,
Kim

Hello Kim. Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself, after reading your predilection for mature men. I would appreciate an invitation to leave a pm. Thank you.

Hello!

44 yo fit gentleman from GTA

Interested in any kind of fun? Share a few fantasies to see if we have a connection?