A BIG step has been taken!

wormwood

Male
Gold
I was recently talking with my wife and she agreed that I could give her number out to select men for her to start talking with other guys and perhaps arranging a date. Her only condition being that they were not too young. My take on that is that she would want someone who is financially independant and can legally enter a drinkng establishment. Her other condition is NO MARRIED MEN.
My condition would be similar with the added condition that they be local, upfront and honest, willing to share info and pics of themselves and sane. This is NOT a guarantee of sex. So many guys on here go right to "when can i fuck her" and aren't willing to put in the time and effort to convince a woman that they can be a good choice for a loving wife to take the first step towards cucking her hubby. You're going to have to put up with being screened by me, then the wife. You should plan on making me comfortable and then start all over with her. This would involve plenty of correspondence as well as texting and conversations before she consents to a meeting for coffee or a cocktail. The plan is that she feels comfortable with you to consent to a first date without the promise of sex. It may happen or it may not, but if she goes out with you on a first date and she agrees to a second, you"re probably in.
Message me here and let's get the ball rolling. If I get the sense that you haven't read this completely and understand the conditions going in, then I will most likely ignore you. Good luck.

Have you and your wife ever been to a strip club together? Suz and I used to do that some, before we dove headfirst into this lifestyle. She was always friendly and flirty with guys sitting near us, which opened her up to fucking other men. Once, after the club closed, we went to breakfast with a few guys we'd met at the titty bar. She sat between me and one of the guys at a big round table in the pancake house, and he fingered her right there when nobody was watching. Made her cum twice! After that night, when she saw that I enjoyed watching her play with another man, she was all revved up to go all out with it, and the rest is history. I hope things work out well for you two, like it did for us, and you have lots of fun! (y)