A first...

jw_kk

Male
Gold
So… I had my first, and so far only, solo experience with another bisexual guy. I’m sort of reluctantly writing about it, in part just to process the experience.

I’m an endurance athlete, a member of an organization with facilities including a fully equipped clubhouse and fitness center. Most of the membership are guys that range from mid-thirties to mid-seventies, however there are a few younger guys in the group.

We recently had a new guy join, unique in that he’d just passed the age threshold for membership, having turned eighteen.

The first couple of weeks, Paul, the new kid got introduced, vetted, and ranked, then added to the roster for my training group.

Long story short, despite the vanilla life connection, more than a few times I caught myself thinking that KK might find him attractive. It’s been a while since she was with a much younger man; my interest was peaked given the almost 45-year age difference he’d make with KK, and my imagination about what it’d be like watching the two of them suck and fuck together.

A couple of weeks back, opportunity knocked. Late in the afternoon, following a training session, Paul and I were the only two left in the locker room. I hit the showers, not really thinking about anything other than getting cleaned up, and home to KK in a couple of hours.

About midway through my shower ritual, I noted that Paul entered the shower room - incongruently taking the stall directly across from the one I occupied. Of course, I couldn’t help but check him out, just as he was eyeballing me.

Even flaccid, Paul’s cock looked pretty big, just the sort of package KK enjoys. From the short distance across the shower stall aisle, I got pretty good looks at Paul’s cock and balls - well formed, healthy looking, nicely cut, and best sign of all, completely smooth, with trimmed pubes, and very light/little body hair - just what KK enjoys in a partner.

I didn’t realize it in the moment, but subconsciously I was becoming erect. I got surprised as Paul was soaping up his cock and balls with shower gel, as he seemed to be putting a little more effort into it than needed, almost as if he was masturbating!

Paul’s little show lasted about three to five minutes - it was pretty clear he was enjoying himself. I was fully erect by the time he started rinsing off.

I took a thorough look around, and decided we really were alone in the showers, at least for the moment. I asked, “Can I join you for a few minutes, maybe we can help each other relax?”

Paul didn’t say anything, he just nodded in the affirmative. I stepped across the aisle way into his stall, under the spray with him. It was an immediate reaction; we both started to fondle one another’s slick, wet, hard cocks!

Things seemed to sort of freeze in time, our hands exploring one another, stroking, touching, gripping, squeezing… then I decided discretion was probably in order, and suggested that we go somewhere more private and get to know each other better.

We quickly rinsed off, dried and got dressed. I grabbed my gym bag, he grabbed his, and we left the club together in my car. I absentmindedly drove to the first place I could think of, KK and I have a favorite no-tell motel we often use for quickie hook-ups, so that’s where I went. Within twenty minutes, we were in one of the rooms together, naked, and horny.

That afternoon, we managed to go five rounds; mutual stroking, master-slave oral, a very hot 69-session, a round of frotting, and a final, very hot, erotic stroke session.

The first mutual stroking session was intense. I’d brought my gym bag into the room, mostly by accident. Fortunately, I keep a bottle of coconut oil in my kit for moisturizing skin after the workout and shower. We used it for exquisite lube on each other’s balls and cock, and enjoyed the extraordinary blissful pleasure of making each other cum.

Paul got hard again before I completely recovered, so I got on my knees at the foot of the bed and serviced his beautiful, hard, upward curving cock, sucking him to orgasm and a magnificent ejaculation. I swallowed every drop of hot cum. Then it was my turn - I stood, with Paul on his knees, slobbering my knob until I spurted cum all over his lips and tongue.

We took a twenty minute or so break after that round, before going at it again. This time, I had Paul on his back, laid out on the motel room bed, his curving cock jutting up, throbbing a little with his pulse. I maneuvered around into position, first feeding him my cock, then taking him into my mouth. That 69-session seemed to last forever! We both got a mouthful of cum, in about the same time frame - I made Paul cum first, then lost it as he was squirting loads of cum down my throat.

The frot session was powerfully hot. I had Paul on his back, head toward the foot of the bed, while I was seated between his spread legs, reclining against the headboard. He’d never experienced frot play, so I played the lead role. With our cocks pressed together, I rubbed more coconut oil onto each spongy, engorged cock-head, then rubbed until we were both squirting jets of hot, sticky jizz.

After recovering from that experience, I decided to broach the subject of Paul having sex with my wife and I. I explained the situation, a little about our lifestyle, and asked if he’d like to see some pictures of KK. He didn’t hesitate. I unlocked my phone, brought up the first picture of KK in the gallery, and handed it off to Paul.

While he scrolled through the pictures, I stroked his thick, curvy cock. With Paul looking at various shots of KK in lingerie, nude, masturbating, and having sex with me and various other men, I slowly, methodically stroked his cock, adding more oil to keep him slick. When Paul finally couldn’t hold out, and started cumming, I got him to show me which photo he was getting off on - it happened to be one of my favorites; KK splayed out nude, save for a pair of fuck-me pumps, her jizz filled cunt leaking onto the hotel bed.

I didn’t ask, or wait for him to reciprocate, because the thought of it all caused me to squirt what little remaining cum I could from my nearly empty balls. By then it was getting late. We showered, dressed, and I drove Paul back to his car.

Along the way we chatted and set the stage for him to enjoy a hotel encounter with KK and I - we’re trying for this coming Wednesday after work.

I’m 100% certain KK will be attracted sexually to this young man, and I can’t wait to play with both of them as he experiences the exquisite charms of my mature hot wife. His stamina and recovery time are impressive, KK will be more than pleased.