A Humiliating Experience

I hope so -- If I had a huge cock I would still be encouraging her to suck and fuck any cock she wants.
one of the first males that I fucked - he was married and had a huge cock and he wanted me to fuck him. One time I was with a black couple - she was small and thin and he was a huge male and she ordered him around and made her watch and ask me to fuck her pussy.

Yes my wife fucks other men, has been before, while we were dating and during our marriage. I have come to accept it, sometimes encouraging it and sexually aroused by it.

As I responded to another post asking if others know about our lifestyle, I answered that a friend of wife knows. This friend and her husband are swingers, as I learned. Eventually the friend's husband fucked my wife, with his wife's blessing.

We hosted a party with friends, including this couple, which was some time after he had fucked my wife. I guess I am not very observant and I was having a good time with our friends when I needed to get something upstairs in my house. When I got to the top of the stairs I realized I was hearing a familiar sound, which was coming from our bedroom. The squeaking of our bed, the sound it makes when I am fucking my wife. My wife was getting fucked during out party. I listened and so wanted to pull out my cock, but was to worried about someone seeing me. I stumbled upon this fucking right before I heard the guy fucking my wife cumming. He was not exactly quiet about it.

I quickly went back down stairs, but positioned myself to see when my wife and the guy who fucked her came back to the party. In a little while, there was my wife, freshly fucked, and her friend's husband. So I knew who was fucking my wife.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but that was not the humiliating experience.

I guess I was drinking quite a bit which made me quite cocky. Finding my wife's friend alone, I mentioned in passing that her husband had a good time pumping his seed in my wife during the party. Not sure if I was looking for her to be shocked or upset but she just smiled. She said I am sure your wife had fun. So I asked her if it bothered her and she said no, not at all. She fucked other guys too, it was there understanding with each other. So I asked if he would be upset if I fucked her. She laughed and said he would not care, but that she would never let me fuck her. I asked why and to my face she said she only fucks masculine guy, guys who want to fuck any pussy they can put their cocks in. As a cuckold, she said, you clearly are a wimp and do not desire pussy. With that she walked away and I felt humiliated.
Wow, that is humiliating but honest. How did that affect you later on and in the bedroom with your wife. How did relationship with your wife evolve?

Reactions: nicebiguy
Did any guy ever pull out of her a finish in your mouth?
I would love for my wife to get pounded doggie style with me underneath. And he the stud occasionally pull out and have is huge wet cock drop on my face and when he is ready to cum start spurting in her pussy but then pull out and spray on my face. Then I want my wife to sit on my face and grind her stretched out full wet pussy on my mouth