A Humiliating Experience

Wow, that is humiliating but honest. How did that affect you later on and in the bedroom with your wife. How did relationship with your wife evolve?
Having a woman tell you that you are not man enough to fuck her is so demoralizing, especially when you know she fucks other guys. It made me think about my abilities as a man to satisfy a woman, truly satisfy a woman. Clearly I was not enough for my wife, so what she said made me feel so inadequate. Almost to the point I avoided sex with my wife for awhile. I had one of those moments of either I was going to aggressively fuck my wife to prove I was a man or take myself out of the sexual equation. The later is what I did for quite awhile. And to make matters worse, my wife did not seem to notice.
Eventually we had sex, but I think my role as a cuckold was truly defined for me from that moment forward.

Having a woman tell you that you are not man enough to fuck her is so demoralizing, especially when you know she fucks other guys. It made me think about my abilities as a man to satisfy a woman, truly satisfy a woman. Clearly I was not enough for my wife, so what she said made me feel so inadequate. Almost to the point I avoided sex with my wife for awhile. I had one of those moments of either I was going to aggressively fuck my wife to prove I was a man or take myself out of the sexual equation. The later is what I did for quite awhile. And to make matters worse, my wife did not seem to notice.
Eventually we had sex, but I think my role as a cuckold was truly defined for me from that moment forward.
The first married bimale that I fucked had a huge cock so females need more cock no matter the size of hubby.

I would love for my wife to get pounded doggie style with me underneath. And he the stud occasionally pull out and have is huge wet cock drop on my face and when he is ready to cum start spurting in her pussy but then pull out and spray on my face. Then I want my wife to sit on my face and grind her stretched out full wet pussy on my mouth
Perfect,now that's how to be a good cuck.

Yes my wife fucks other men, has been before, while we were dating and during our marriage. I have come to accept it, sometimes encouraging it and sexually aroused by it.

As I responded to another post asking if others know about our lifestyle, I answered that a friend of wife knows. This friend and her husband are swingers, as I learned. Eventually the friend's husband fucked my wife, with his wife's blessing.

We hosted a party with friends, including this couple, which was some time after he had fucked my wife. I guess I am not very observant and I was having a good time with our friends when I needed to get something upstairs in my house. When I got to the top of the stairs I realized I was hearing a familiar sound, which was coming from our bedroom. The squeaking of our bed, the sound it makes when I am fucking my wife. My wife was getting fucked during out party. I listened and so wanted to pull out my cock, but was to worried about someone seeing me. I stumbled upon this fucking right before I heard the guy fucking my wife cumming. He was not exactly quiet about it.

I quickly went back down stairs, but positioned myself to see when my wife and the guy who fucked her came back to the party. In a little while, there was my wife, freshly fucked, and her friend's husband. So I knew who was fucking my wife.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but that was not the humiliating experience.

I guess I was drinking quite a bit which made me quite cocky. Finding my wife's friend alone, I mentioned in passing that her husband had a good time pumping his seed in my wife during the party. Not sure if I was looking for her to be shocked or upset but she just smiled. She said I am sure your wife had fun. So I asked her if it bothered her and she said no, not at all. She fucked other guys too, it was there understanding with each other. So I asked if he would be upset if I fucked her. She laughed and said he would not care, but that she would never let me fuck her. I asked why and to my face she said she only fucks masculine guy, guys who want to fuck any pussy they can put their cocks in. As a cuckold, she said, you clearly are a wimp and do not desire pussy. With that she walked away and I felt humiliated.
That is hot! I love when women reject me because I'm not manly enough and tell me so. Did you get a lot of teasing smiles from your wifes friend after you got rejected? I wonder if your wife cleaned up after. It would have been hot if she told you she got fucked and wanted you to clean her up. I would love to have been you at that party stewing in your humiliation from being rejected by that other woman because you weren't masculine enough. I'm a sissy by nature and have a very small cock and love to be teased and ridiculed by women who don't consider me a "real" man. My wife likes to dress me somewhat feminine to justify to her friends why she fucks men and never me. She let's it be known that I'm too tiny to penetrate her and keeps me in panties to symbolize my lack of manhood.

I would love for my wife to get pounded doggie style with me underneath. And he the stud occasionally pull out and have is huge wet cock drop on my face and when he is ready to cum start spurting in her pussy but then pull out and spray on my face. Then I want my wife to sit on my face and grind her stretched out full wet pussy on my mouth
That's as good as it gets. The stud is happy, your wife is happy and you are very happy.

Reactions: nicebiguy
This reminds me of when I was in my late teens and still a virgin. I had three buddies who all had girlfriends. These girls were all loose and would fuck anybody,except me. It was very frustrating to know my buddies were getting fucked but I always went pussy free. I found out later why. Having been a virgin I didn't know that I was way smaller than average. I thought I was of normal size. Anyway I was talking to one of my buddies about how no girls ever wanted to fuck or even suck me. He felt bad for me and said he knew a bitch who fucked everyone, she lived in the next town over and was literally the town slut. He said we could double date and go to the drive in movie and guaranteed I would lose my virginity. Thats one of the places where everyone fucked and girls expected it. We picked her up and after the movie got started so did my buddy and his girl in the back seat. I was so excited and felt up under her skirt to find a pantyless pussy that I started to finger. I never did this before. As I explored my first pussy she unzipped my jeans and I raised up my butt so they could slide down and expose my eager cock.She started to handle me and went down to suck me to an erection before sitting on my lap as it was uaually done in the confines of a car. Suddenly I heard her say: "Is that all you got?" She told me I was the smallest guy she ever saw, and she saw a lot of guys. Just the same she sat on me and I tried to stick it in her but I was too short to penetrate her even with all her weight on me. She started to laugh and said she felt like she was with another girl. In the back seat my friend was making his girlfriend moan and scream. My date started to apologize for laughing and for saying I was like a girl but it was true and then I said I'm the one who should apologize for not being able to give her a good time. She hopped off me and would giggle then apologize then giggle once again and keep saying sorry. She was actually a nice girl and I somehow could understand her laughing at me. She felt sorry for me and tried to console me with a blow job but I was so demasculated I went soft and even smaller and she couldn't get me hard again. I was just to humiliated to get it up and sat there in shame. I got my pants pulled up and even though she felt sorry for me she said something embarrassing to me. She said I should wear womens panties from now on to warn other girls to not waste their time with me. She said it in kind of a joking way but I got the message. Shortly after this she wiped the steam from the window and saw a car that belonged to some guy she knew. She immediately got out of the car saying thanks anyway to me. Shortly after that my friend and his girl finished up and wanted to get some refreshments from the snack bar. He looked at me and asked me where my date was. I didn't tell him what happened but just said she was out talking to a friend. He asked me how it went and I lied and pretended it was great and thanked him for helping me out even though I was almost crying. It was so hot in that car I let down the windows and we got out to get some snacks and drinks. The cool fresh air felt good and helped me recover from my failure. As I turned to walk to the snack bar I saw the car my date got into. It was rocking back and forth and the windows were all steamed up. Only the three of us drove home, she never came back that night.

This reminds me of when I was in my late teens and still a virgin. I had three buddies who all had girlfriends. These girls were all loose and would fuck anybody,except me. It was very frustrating to know my buddies were getting fucked but I always went pussy free. I found out later why. Having been a virgin I didn't know that I was way smaller than average. I thought I was of normal size. Anyway I was talking to one of my buddies about how no girls ever wanted to fuck or even suck me. He felt bad for me and said he knew a bitch who fucked everyone, she lived in the next town over and was literally the town slut. He said we could double date and go to the drive in movie and guaranteed I would lose my virginity. Thats one of the places where everyone fucked and girls expected it. We picked her up and after the movie got started so did my buddy and his girl in the back seat. I was so excited and felt up under her skirt to find a pantyless pussy that I started to finger. I never did this before. As I explored my first pussy she unzipped my jeans and I raised up my butt so they could slide down and expose my eager cock.She started to handle me and went down to suck me to an erection before sitting on my lap as it was uaually done in the confines of a car. Suddenly I heard her say: "Is that all you got?" She told me I was the smallest guy she ever saw, and she saw a lot of guys. Just the same she sat on me and I tried to stick it in her but I was too short to penetrate her even with all her weight on me. She started to laugh and said she felt like she was with another girl. In the back seat my friend was making his girlfriend moan and scream. My date started to apologize for laughing and for saying I was like a girl but it was true and then I said I'm the one who should apologize for not being able to give her a good time. She hopped off me and would giggle then apologize then giggle once again and keep saying sorry. She was actually a nice girl and I somehow could understand her laughing at me. She felt sorry for me and tried to console me with a blow job but I was so demasculated I went soft and even smaller and she couldn't get me hard again. I was just to humiliated to get it up and sat there in shame. I got my pants pulled up and even though she felt sorry for me she said something embarrassing to me. She said I should wear womens panties from now on to warn other girls to not waste their time with me. She said it in kind of a joking way but I got the message. Shortly after this she wiped the steam from the window and saw a car that belonged to some guy she knew. She immediately got out of the car saying thanks anyway to me. Shortly after that my friend and his girl finished up and wanted to get some refreshments from the snack bar. He looked at me and asked me where my date was. I didn't tell him what happened but just said she was out talking to a friend. He asked me how it went and I lied and pretended it was great and thanked him for helping me out even though I was almost crying. It was so hot in that car I let down the windows and we got out to get some snacks and drinks. The cool fresh air felt good and helped me recover from my failure. As I turned to walk to the snack bar I saw the car my date got into. It was rocking back and forth and the windows were all steamed up. Only the three of us drove home, she never came back that night.
Sorry to hear of your humiliation. It could have been worse if your friend and his GF had heard everything.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Sorry to hear of your humiliation. It could have been worse if your friend and his GF had heard everything.
They were oblivious to it while fucking but knew what happened after. A few days later we were all chilling at our hang out and she comes by and gives my friend some shit about fixing her up with such a pussy boy with no dick. That was the worst. She didn't seem too angry at the drive in but she was later on. I guess she had the right to be upset, a slut like her expects to get fucked by decent cock I suppose but I had no idea being as a virgin myself that I was so under endowed. I was humiliated enough that night but when she exposed my inability in front of everyone especially the girls,I was totally mortified. Luckily however my luck was changed by a girl from my past who came back into my life.

They were oblivious to it while fucking but knew what happened after. A few days later we were all chilling at our hang out and she comes by and gives my friend some shit about fixing her up with such a pussy boy with no dick. That was the worst. She didn't seem too angry at the drive in but she was later on. I guess she had the right to be upset, a slut like her expects to get fucked by decent cock I suppose but I had no idea being as a virgin myself that I was so under endowed. I was humiliated enough that night but when she exposed my inability in front of everyone especially the girls,I was totally mortified. Luckily however my luck was changed by a girl from my past who came back into my life.
She was an ass for telling everyone. Glad you eventually got lucky

So how did you get lucky?
A girl I grew up with and teased me because I was a sissy took a liking to me in spite. She got off on humiliating me but made me realize I could never make it with woman. She told me I should accept myself for who I was and learn to enjoy my place in the pecking order. It's really a long story but we started to go out together and she took a dominant role and taught me to enjoy being submissive. It changed my life.

A girl I grew up with and teased me because I was a sissy took a liking to me in spite. She got off on humiliating me but made me realize I could never make it with woman. She told me I should accept myself for who I was and learn to enjoy my place in the pecking order. It's really a long story but we started to go out together and she took a dominant role and taught me to enjoy being submissive. It changed my life.
Very nice, lucky you. Have you started sucking cock yet?