A little advice...

Hi.
My husband has long been trying to get me to fuck another guy while he watches. I’m very hesitant about it, but I’ve been considering trying.

There’s an intern that’s been giving me a lot of attention and he has me interested. He’s almost 20 years younger than me and mildly attractive, but his personality attracts me. I find myself thinking (fantasizing) about him often and honestly I’d like to let him fuck me.

My major concern is how do I tell him my husband want to watch, without freaking him out? Should I have sex w/him first, before introducing the idea?
Thanks for any input.

My wife was cucking me for 2 months before I was allowed to watch. By then they were fucking twice a week. He knew she was married, and he knew that I knew. He was coming over and having sex with my wife in our bed while I was out in the living room. In fact we had become friends and when my wife brought it up, he was ok with it. She had made sure he knew I was just watching (first time I was caged) and would not be participating.

So I would say fuck him some first and once you and him are comfortable with it, bring up the subject of having your husband watch.

Have you considered telling the guy that you would never cheat on your husband, so he would need to know as you have an understanding .. he may ask what understanding .. which will be your opening to share your relationship with your husband ensuring he understands this is private.

It worked! Sort of. They've been fucking since the beginning of June, and tonight they went to dinner, then heading over to his place to spend the night.

She just texted me two words: "He's down".
I'm fucking psyched! It's not going down this time around, but next date may just be in our bed.

Hi.
My husband has long been trying to get me to fuck another guy while he watches. I’m very hesitant about it, but I’ve been considering trying.

There’s an intern that’s been giving me a lot of attention and he has me interested. He’s almost 20 years younger than me and mildly attractive, but his personality attracts me. I find myself thinking (fantasizing) about him often and honestly I’d like to let him fuck me.

My major concern is how do I tell him my husband want to watch, without freaking him out? Should I have sex w/him first, before introducing the idea?
Thanks for any input.
Sounds like you have the perfect opportunity. Im sure after a few meetings he will agree to have hubby present, and I am sure that if you can achieve that for hubby, he will be so turned on watching you will get the ultimate pleasure of having hubby clean you up while your young intern watches him do his job.

Attachments

• cuckclean25.jpg
    cuckclean25.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 22
If you feel an attraction, have sex with him first. If you enjoy it, and feel comfortable, see if he's open to having your husband watch. You don't need permission...