A question for all those that enjoy wearing female clothing.

Are you free to walk around openly infront of your gf/wife in womens underwear?

• Yes she has no problem with what i wear we go out together with me wearing these items

Votes: 42 29.6%
  • Yes she allocates me what i wear, to her its normal.

Votes: 23 16.2%
  • Yes she buys me items and likes me to wear them regardless of where we are going

Votes: 28 19.7%
  • No its my hidden secret

Votes: 65 45.8%
  • No however I wear womens underwear with her present but she doesnt know

Votes: 12 8.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Jan 17, 2022
I have often wondered how many men enjoy wearing womens clothing, maybe just around the house, but does she know or it it a hidden kink?

I wear female knickers, suspenders and female jeans allocated by my wife daily, she enjoys this as much as i do and she started dressing me this way, though i still find it uncomfortable and her acceptance strange walking around the house wearing knickers, suspenders and no trousers.

If she doesnt allocate me these they have no kink effect for me.

My best friend is a more complex crossdresser, he wears the full monty, but his wife is not aware and would not accept this even if she knew he just wore knickers.

Over the years i have communicated with a lot of simular men most dress in thier wives absence but is this the most common way of having this kink?.

Yes my wife knows I am a full crossdresser and supports me in my little hobby lol , we go girly shopping trips and talk about make up and clothes . My wife finds it interesting how relaxed and happy it all makes me feel , however I am not and never have been interested in men - just love everything about it and really makes you appreciate the trouble and effort our wives go to

tell me if you think I look ok - ☺️👗👙👠View attachment 997568
You look good Snoopsissy. I especially like your leather jeans. Do you go out dressed like that. I get so excited when I x dress in public. I have a leather and latex fetish and own a lot of skirts and pants, jackets etc. in leather and rubber. My wife has tons of fetish colthes, she looks sooo good in them. She loves to tease me.

I wanted to ask a similar question about cross dressing and going out in public. I dress as a woman everyday now thanks to my wife but long ago I would dress and go out, but it was very scary. I was careful where I went and was always afraid of running into someone I knew. I always preferred to be seen by women rather than men. Men scared me. So Is this just me or are there other CDers who wished only to be seen by other girls.?

I wanted to ask a similar question about cross dressing and going out in public. I dress as a woman everyday now thanks to my wife but long ago I would dress and go out, but it was very scary. I was careful where I went and was always afraid of running into someone I knew. I always preferred to be seen by women rather than men. Men scared me. So Is this just me or are there other CDers who wished only to be seen by other girls.?
Yes I have been out like that but usually it’s a run out in the car - driving with heels on is tricky as is most womens stuff to start lol .mostly to a quiet place if possible - I know exactly what you mean - everyone scared me and my wife was really on edge - everyone seemed to be screaming at me , I know what you really are . I think to be in other womens accepting company is and would be awesome especially On a night out . Once we got out a bit more she seemed to be ok but we never got around to anywhere busier which I totally understood - for me to be out from the confines of the house fully dressed was an amazing experience

Yes I have been out like that but usually it’s a run out in the car - driving with heels on is tricky as is most womens stuff to start lol .mostly to a quiet place if possible - I know exactly what you mean - everyone scared me and my wife was really on edge - everyone seemed to be screaming at me , I know what you really are . I think to be in other womens accepting company is and would be awesome especially On a night out . Once we got out a bit more she seemed to be ok but we never got around to anywhere busier which I totally understood - for me to be out from the confines of the house fully dressed was an amazing experience
You're right, every little laugh and I was like they know and I feared people would surround me and expose me and who knows what. It never happened but it could have. One time I was in a used furniture store and bought a dresser.I was moving it out on a handcart by myself outside to my truck. A nice gentleman came up to me and said:"let me help you with that ma'am, you'll hurt yourself." I was so flattered. I let him take charge as I walked ahead to open the door. Well the bitch woman at the front counter who sold it to me shouted to the guy:"Don't help him, that's a guy dressed up like a woman." I was shocked. But that beautiful man either didn't hear her or just ignored her,didn't say a word and helped me load the dresser on my truck. I thanked him and got out of there.

I love being out en femme too. A long time ago I joined a club for cd and transgenders. They taught me a lot about appearing in public. I learned that it's not just the clothes and makeup but also how you move. Mannerisms. Women for instance walk from their hips and do a little kind of swivel. Men lunge foreward keeping the torso stiff. Women tend to keep their hands bent at the wrist and when they drink a beverage they hold it with both hands. I have large hands even for a guy so I like to wear long sleeves so the cuffs ride over part of my hands so they aren't accentuated. I notice a lot of real girls do that but not for that reason. Also depending on how good you can look ,if you're with another real woman it's easier to get read. It seems they can show you up so you need to mimic her closely. I think also that women can read you more easily than men. Men usually just look at the breasts. lol

You're right, every little laugh and I was like they know and I feared people would surround me and expose me and who knows what. It never happened but it could have. One time I was in a used furniture store and bought a dresser.I was moving it out on a handcart by myself outside to my truck. A nice gentleman came up to me and said:"let me help you with that ma'am, you'll hurt yourself." I was so flattered. I let him take charge as I walked ahead to open the door. Well the bitch woman at the front counter who sold it to me shouted to the guy:"Don't help him, that's a guy dressed up like a woman." I was shocked. But that beautiful man either didn't hear her or just ignored her,didn't say a word and helped me load the dresser on my truck. I thanked him and got out of there.
Yes that’s the kind of situation I feared the most or any situation at all really - must have been difficult to stay cool for you 😕😕

I love being out en femme too. A long time ago I joined a club for cd and transgenders. They taught me a lot about appearing in public. I learned that it's not just the clothes and makeup but also how you move. Mannerisms. Women for instance walk from their hips and do a little kind of swivel. Men lunge foreward keeping the torso stiff. Women tend to keep their hands bent at the wrist and when they drink a beverage they hold it with both hands. I have large hands even for a guy so I like to wear long sleeves so the cuffs ride over part of my hands so they aren't accentuated. I notice a lot of real girls do that but not for that reason. Also depending on how good you can look ,if you're with another real woman it's easier to get read. It seems they can show you up so you need to mimic her closely. I think also that women can read you more easily than men. Men usually just look at the breasts. lol
Well my wife suggested a club - they have a similar night but it’s around 25 miles or so but she wouldn’t accompany me and don’t think I’d really enjoy being hit on maybe lol . Yes none of it is easy , sitting down , standing up etc etc - reallly hard and as you say if your with a real woman it’s sooo hard to stay always en femme. I sometimes take photos of myself and compare with real women pics to try and even get near there look , always seems to be a work inprogress which is part of the fun -I ask my wife do I look ok - not good or hot or sexy - just ok as that’s all I want is to blend in - think some cd,s go too over the top . Just my opinion 😀😀👡👠

Well my wife suggested a club - they have a similar night but it’s around 25 miles or so but she wouldn’t accompany me and don’t think I’d really enjoy being hit on maybe lol . Yes none of it is easy , sitting down , standing up etc etc - reallly hard and as you say if your with a real woman it’s sooo hard to stay always en femme. I sometimes take photos of myself and compare with real women pics to try and even get near there look , always seems to be a work inprogress which is part of the fun -I ask my wife do I look ok - not good or hot or sexy - just ok as that’s all I want is to blend in - think some cd,s go too over the top . Just my opinion 😀😀👡👠
Yes I think some go over the top to. One thing I've noticed in a lot of cd ers is that they overdo the breasts. They love having huge tits and if you want to blend in that isn't the way to do it. When I'm out now with my wife and get hit on I say I'm with her, suggesting we are lezzies. Sometimes that backs them down.Sometimes they get the idea maybe they can get a FMF . When I'm alone (rare) I say not interested or I'm in a relationship if that doesn't work I say I'm menstrating.I usually don't go out much anymore cuz my wife wont allow me out.I have to stay home doing housework. But on Saturday mornings I have to do the grocery shopping by myself while my wife and her boyfriend go to the health club for a workout. I always go to the supermarket as a woman in a dress,skirt or slacks.

Yes I think some go over the top to. One thing I've noticed in a lot of cd ers is that they overdo the breasts. They love having huge tits and if you want to blend in that isn't the way to do it. When I'm out now with my wife and get hit on I say I'm with her, suggesting we are lezzies. Sometimes that backs them down.Sometimes they get the idea maybe they can get a FMF . When I'm alone (rare) I say not interested or I'm in a relationship if that doesn't work I say I'm menstrating.I usually don't go out much anymore cuz my wife wont allow me out.I have to stay home doing housework. But on Saturday mornings I have to do the grocery shopping by myself while my wife and her boyfriend go to the health club for a workout. I always go to the supermarket as a woman in a dress,skirt or slacks.
Yes totally agree , I’m a 38b cup which at 5feet 5/6 I think is ideal - what do you think ? - it’s just a great feeling to wear a bra - i get excited thinking what I’m going to wear but when fully made up / dressed my cock isn’t hard and get the most enjoyment from doing ordinary stuff like doing a washing or just sitting around enjoying all the different sensations wearing full womens clothing and make up gives me 😍😍7A8CE4C1-F001-4F24-A719-FABC0078F548.jpeg

Yes totally agree , I’m a 38b cup which at 5feet 5/6 I think is ideal - what do you think ? - it’s just a great feeling to wear a bra - i get excited thinking what I’m going to wear but when fully made up / dressed my cock isn’t hard and get the most enjoyment from doing ordinary stuff like doing a washing or just sitting around enjoying all the different sensations wearing full womens clothing and make up gives me 😍😍View attachment 1002407
You look good. Your jeans are cool too, they have a nice tightness like the girls wear. Now a days, I fully dress as a woman and my wife makes me do all the housework.I enjoy hanging the laundry outside in our yard where the neighbors can see me.