A question for my fellow cuckolds ...

She sent this pic during the early hours ..View attachment 1549225
Might be time now to repay the bosses generosity and invite him and the other men who contributed to her pleasure to your home for the day or perhaps a long weekend. Of course no woman can wear the same party dress twice even if it is for a limited amount of time before it comes off so perhaps you should consider treating her to something equally appealing, high heels stockings some pearls at her throat and wearing her rings of fidelity will do it for sure but a little gift wrapping may be in order on condition that you are present and joining in the event if that’s your thing as to miss the opportunity would for me be the most unpleasant of tortures. Maisie does look exceptionally inviting Cum covered as she wears it well💦

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My boss has bought this dress for my wife to wear at his summer party which takes place in two weeks at his home.
I'm not invited, but several of the guys from the office are, along with several people we don't know.
Should she wear it, & should she go ?View attachment 1505002View attachment 1505003View attachment 1505004
she should go if she wants him or some of others to fuck her silly, I'd he bought her this dress he feels she's going to fuck him, or has been fucking her, have you found her after a work function when you wondered if she had been fucked seeing her extra wet pussy or smell?