A question for my fellow cuckolds ...

She sent this pic during the early hours ..View attachment 1549225
Rest easy Maisie appears to be in no distress and is obviously proud of her achievement and by heaven she really does look very good covered in other menā€™s cum. Interesting to know the details of Maisieā€™s adventures and if she wants more which Iā€™m certain she will and which of us wouldnā€™t want to be a member of a group contributing to Maisieā€˜s pleasure. A lovely looking woman who I hope has been well served for the present and who will continue to be sošŸ’¦

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My boss has bought this dress for my wife to wear at his summer party which takes place in two weeks at his home.
I'm not invited, but several of the guys from the office are, along with several people we don't know.
Should she wear it, & should she go ?View attachment 1505002View attachment 1505003View attachment 1505004
She is absolutely stunning but if I was her boyfriend, I would definitely say no. I think this is degrading her beauty in front of a lot of men.

You might ask her to wear that in a "adult" bar...

That is my opinion because sh is a is so lovely and deserve being treated as a princess and not like a whore!

Ella enviĆ³ esta foto durante la madrugada.View attachment 1549225
Maravillosa foto de ella estamos muy seguros que debe ser super caliente en la cama ahora nos gustarƭa saber que es lo que les gusta a los dos porque desde nuestra experiencia siendo una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y ademƔs soy yo negro y dotado te podemos asegurar que no hay una experiencia mƔs grande para hacer juntos en pareja que la de ser penetrados juntos por varios amigos y que al final los dos quedamos asƭ bien baƱados en semen

My boss has bought this dress for my wife to wear at his summer party which takes place in two weeks at his home.
I'm not invited, but several of the guys from the office are, along with several people we don't know.
Should she wear it, & should she go ?View attachment 1505002View attachment 1505003View attachment 1505004
Lovely dress - she should definitely wear it. Shame you are not invited. Can't you sneak in or discretely watch the party from an elevated spot (tree, roof of an outbuilding etc.). Maybe bring a camera that can take pics in any light ....!