A tricky one. Long game. Covert. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

johnnyeasy

Couple
Dec 22, 2021
Hi guys n gals.

Wanted to see if anyone would be willing to help. Not even sure if it would work and it would be a one time chance so youā€™d have to be on your A game and be patient. I personally would love the challenge. Youā€™d have to be a good looking guy and have a BBC.
My wife used to play online years ago. Since we got married she hasnā€™t ever done it. Stating privacy is her main concern now we have kids.
Id love for someone to contact her on Twitter or maybe even Snapchat (just say ā€œyou came up on my recommenced listā€)
Chat 100% innocent and see how things go and gauge her reaction, maybe send pics etcā€¦ it might take a week or a month, it might not work at all.
I donā€™t know as itā€™s been so long.
She loves black guys, she loves Big cocks, the bigger the better. We often discuss how white guys are genetically inferior to black men.
She at least once or twice a week remarks on how hot this or that guys is and 99% of the time itā€™s a dark skinned well built guy.
Thing is you could never ever mention that I asked or suggested it, I play no part in this at all.
When she used to chat 12-13 years ago she was waaaaay more into sex, she had much more self confidence, she would alway look forward to her online dates with her online BF and be so cheerful and happy leading up to it. Then so content and glowing afterwards.
So if you are up to it, let me know.
PS: Sheā€™s 42yo and stunningly beautiful. Sheā€™s about 5ā€™ 7ā€, weighs around 120lb, has blonde hair, blue eyes, wears glasses and has a great ass.

I hope you find a guy to give this a try. My wife will not chat online using messenger, Kik it any other program. But our primary swinger profile site has an online chat feature with web cam and when certified guys request a chat or web cam session she really gets into it. We know when she closes her in home office door that she is probably on cam. Usually we soon can hear her. Her boyfriend and I both love hearing her orgasm and then watching her walk out from her room, all flustered and her pussy drenched and swollen.

Hi guys n gals.

Wanted to see if anyone would be willing to help. Not even sure if it would work and it would be a one time chance so youā€™d have to be on your A game and be patient. I personally would love the challenge. Youā€™d have to be a good looking guy and have a BBC.
My wife used to play online years ago. Since we got married she hasnā€™t ever done it. Stating privacy is her main concern now we have kids.
Id love for someone to contact her on Twitter or maybe even Snapchat (just say ā€œyou came up on my recommenced listā€)
Chat 100% innocent and see how things go and gauge her reaction, maybe send pics etcā€¦ it might take a week or a month, it might not work at all.
She loves black guys, she loves Big cocks, the bigger the better. We often discuss how white guys are genetically inferior to black men.
She at least once or twice a week remarks on how hot this or that guys is and 99% of the time itā€™s a dark skinned well built guy.
Thing is you could never ever mention that I asked or suggested it, I play no part in this at all.
When she used to chat 12-13 years ago she was waaaaay more into sex, she had much more self confidence, she would alway look forward to her online dates with her online BF and be so cheerful and happy leading up to it. Then so content and glowing afterwards.
PS: Sheā€™s 42yo and stunningly beautiful. Sheā€™s about 5ā€™ 7ā€, weighs around 120lb, has blonde hair, blue eyes, wears glasses and has a great ass.
What about a bwc?

• Love
Reactions: Ride9
Hi guys n gals.

I would try! Can I see her?