Addicted to creampies

Many of the husbands or boyfriends do enjoy a good creampie. From what I have experienced, its based on a trusted cuckolding relationship and also can be looked as empowering the wife. In one instance, the husband wanted the wife to take lovers and her condition was only if he licked her clean right after. After the first time, it continued as a show of support and love and eventually the woman sat on her husbands face.

I'd go down on my gf's cum filled pussy as soon as he pulls out. I'd love for the bull to squirt it all over her clit and pussy lips for me to savor.. And, yes, if he wanted to pull out to let me enjoy his cum straight from his cock, I'd never turn that down.

Many of the husbands or boyfriends do enjoy a good creampie. From what I have experienced, its based on a trusted cuckolding relationship and also can be looked as empowering the wife. In one instance, the husband wanted the wife to take lovers and her condition was only if he licked her clean right after. After the first time, it continued as a show of support and love and eventually the woman sat on her husbands face.
Kind of sounds like being “all-in” together.

I think that's an interesting comment. I also think my hubby feels somewhat similar. I'm not sure if it's the act being able to eat my pussy or it's the act of eating my lovers cum. I DO know he loves it and I think it's a combination of emotional and physical pleasure that he derives from doing it.
He can't wait until my lover cums in/on me and he's right there on it. It's emotionally satisfying for me as he is admitting that a superior male has just seeded his wife and he is taking that seed in his mouth and eating it.
Crazy huh?
The important thing is that it is so satisfying for you. It shows his total acceptance and admission as you say and also his absolute desire to pleasure you and as a result feels so much better about himself when he does it well.

Reactions: naturalcucky
My girlfriend has recently made a good friend of mine a bull. Because she’s really comfortable with him, she always lets him cum in her. I have been eating her filled pussy afterwards. It’s incredibly exciting knowing I’m cleaning up my buddy’s seed after he has claimed her. The chemistry between them is intense. He comes over often and I become the third wheel

Bottom line is, I guess, some men just like cum, I'm sure glad my husband does !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would have thought most women would NOT want their husbands to eat out a creampie,
How do you feel about your husband doing that?
Is he still your ' Man ' afterwards?
Or do you think ' less ' of him as a Man now that he eats sperm .?

Now I have been bisexual since I was 14 yrs old my wife knows this as I have told her when we first got together, and from My perspective, I'm totally ok with eating cum as I have already and do enjoy it, and since she knows I did it when younger I'm sure she wouldn't feel any different if I did it again , but if your hubby was never bisexual before when he does eat cum ,, How do you feel about that?

Do you look at him differently now ?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku