Advice For Buying Revealing Clothing for Hotwife

Brian42690

New to the scene. Starting slowly with small exposures. My wife has given me permission to buy her some revealing outfits for her to wear out when wanting to play.

Her only rule is she doesn't want to look like a prostitute. So shes willing to wear casual sexy outfits that can expose breasts or nips when she happens to lean or sit or bend over in particular ways.

So I'm thinking some kind of deep plunge tops. Problem is obviously most tops (even plunge tops) are designed to prevent a nip slip or breast exposure.

She has a slim frame with small breasts. What is a perfect type of top that will accomplish this for us? Or is there an online clothing store that specializes in this sort of thing?

Im a guy, I dont really know much about womens clothing so please help.

And yes, she could go out and try things on and accomplish this at a clothing store, but shes not there yet. She wants me to buy the outfit and present them to her as a gift. She feels too awkward about it to go and find them herself. Years of buying clothes that prevent exposure I guess lol.

Reactions: werekinky2
When she says she doesn't want to look like a prostitute, perhaps you should start pointing out the things that other women wear. The standards and traditions of modern women has certainly changed in the last 10 years. Just yesterday at Walmart, I was with my wife and there was a woman that was leaving as we arrived. She was wearing black, shiny spandex pants and a VERY revealing top. As she was obviously with a guy that was walking with her, one had to assume that she was wearing this outfit at the urging and approval of her partner. His smile as we made eye contact when he caught me checking her out proved it for me. I had fun pointing her out to my wife and telling her that she now had a lot more options for what she could wear out while shopping.
There are plenty of styles that a conservative woman can wear that will allow her to flash or show a little more than she thinks appropriate. You just need to take a few risks and start to buy her things that you think might fit the bill. Some she may never wear out of the house but some she may.
There are a few women's fashion sites that have relatively cheap clothing that won't break the bank. Shein is one that comes to mind. As soon as you start visiting one site like that, you will get ads for more just like it.

My wife is an artist in this domain - she's an exhibitionist at heart, but she has to exist in the professional, vanilla world. Sexy dressing and revealing clothing can take on unexpected forms.

For KK, "business sexy" is one of her go-to styles. For outerwear, a silk or satin blouse, a skirt that's just a tiny bit too short, pantyhose or stockings, a pair of pumps make up the basic look. She can choose to go with, or without panties. She might wear a bra, sometimes a chemise and no bra, or no bra at all, depending on the blouse. The effect KK is striving for is "just enough" nipple poke.

For an evening out, the usual is one of the dresses from her "LBD" (Little Black Dress) collection. I'm not a fashion expert, so I can't offer style guidance. She has about a dozen of these outfits, in varied material, shape, neckline, etc. Most of them are short, they offer some glimpse of her fabulous cleavage, or are form-fitting, emphasizing her curves and legs.

In more casual settings, jeans, leggings (yoga pants), or shorts combined with a top, and usually no bra make KK a sexy eyeful to most men. She can attract lots of attention, walking in a sexy sweater, no bra, allowing her tits to bounce and jiggle, while her nipples rub the fabric, keeping them erect.

Revealing clothing doesn't necessarily mean "hooker." There are ways to achieve the look, show off a bit that don't require the club wear thing. My favorite items to gift KK are sundresses, stockings, pantyhose, and heels. There are various ways to shop for these items, in-person, or on-line. I've had some interesting experiences in-person, with a cute or over-interested sales associate, a bonus in the shopping adventure. There's a certain delicious kink to having a sexy sales girl help you select clothing, lingerie or shoes for your wife...

Reactions: shymalea62