After several years of discussion, wife is ready but wants an ex-boyfriend...

aleksander

My wife an I are on our second marriages, she is 52 and I am a couple of years younger. We've been married six years now, but both of us had married our first spouses when we were 19, so she had a 24 year marriage the first time and I had a 19 year marriage.

We believe we have a special connection, and have a lot of fun traveling and just living life (our kids are all grown and out of the house). Neither one of us had much sexual experience due to the fact we were married so young the first time. She has had 5 men counting me, and I am at six women counting her.

Naughty talk was always a part of our sex life from very nearly the beginning, and it started tame and eventually (maybe 18 months in), the idea of another guy entered the picture. I should point out it was my that led sex talk, she is more into listening and reacting.

Like the vast majority of couples I hear about, she was initially dead set against the idea, then loosened up over time, and then eventually we sort of moved on, with the idea only coming up here and there.

Recently she has been undergoing HRT due to menopause, and with that she has started to become constantly horny. The hotwife topic has entered our conversations again, and usually revolves around the fact that she is scared due to disease (she is a woman's health nurse and has seen a lot of bad stuff), and also the fact that just finding someone that she can trust because she is very distrustful. She would not want co-workers or her family to ever find out that she would do something like this, and she worries about stalkers or revenge acts.

Ok now to the point. This past weekend while we were driving, she broached the subject of whether I would go for the idea of this guy being her ex-boyfriend, the one she was dating just prior to her first marriage. I guess they had been together about a year and a half, which I believe would have made her something like 17.5 years old when they met. Apparantly he is the one person from her past that "hasn't let himself go" and that she believes is an "honest guy that is probably clean."

I guess they have had no relationship at all in something like 33 years, but recently he reached out on Facebook to see how she is doing, and that is what took her down this path.

Finally, she also asked, what if he is willing but only just the two of them? Initially my fantasies are about seeing her be pleased, and then partaking. I don't think this is the usual feeling, but with the lifestyle I imagine, I am not a sub or to be humilated or to be cheated on. It's a joint exercise in obtaining pleasure.

Anyone had a similar story, or other thoughts and/or opinions?

For those curious, my wife is extremely attractive and looks no where near 52 years old. We are runners and backpackers and have kept in great shape.

Last edited:
Reactions: erzika34 and Rohit
My wife an I are on our second marriages, she is 52 and I am a couple of years younger. We've been married six years now, but both of us had married our first spouses when we were 19, so she had a 24 year marriage the first time and I had a 19 year marriage.

We believe we have a special connection, and have a lot of fun traveling and just living life (our kids are all grown and out of the house). Neither one of us had much sexual experience due to the fact we were married so young the first time. She has had 5 men counting me, and I am at six women counting her.

Naughty talk was always a part of our sex life from very nearly the beginning, and it started tame and eventually (maybe 18 months in), the idea of another guy entered the picture. I should point out it was my that led sex talk, she is more into listening and reacting.

Like the vast majority of couples I hear about, she was initially dead set against the idea, then loosened up over time, and then eventually we sort of moved on, with the idea only coming up here and there.

Recently she has been undergoing HRT due to menopause, and with that she has started to become constantly horny. The hotwife topic has entered our conversations again, and usually revolves around the fact that she is scared due to disease (she is a woman's health nurse and has seen a lot of bad stuff), and also the fact that just finding someone that she can trust because she is very distrustful. She would not want co-workers or her family to ever find out that she would do something like this, and she worries about stalkers or revenge acts.

Ok now to the point. This past weekend while we were driving, she broached the subject of whether I would go for the idea of this guy being her ex-boyfriend, the one she was dating just prior to her first marriage. I guess they had been together about a year and a half, which I believe would have made her something like 17.5 years old when they met. Apparantly he is the one person from her past that "hasn't let himself go" and that she believes is an "honest guy that is probably clean."

I guess they have had no relationship at all in something like 33 years, but recently he reached out on Facebook to see how she is doing, and that is what took her down this path.

Finally, she also asked, what if he is willing but only just the two of them? Initially my fantasies are about seeing her be pleased, and then partaking. I don't think this is the usual feeling, but with the lifestyle I imagine, I am not a sub or to be humilated or to be cheated on. It's a joint exercise in obtaining pleasure.

For those curious, my wife is extremely attractive and looks no where near 52 years old. We are runners and backpackers and have kept in great shape.

When I decided to try my wife with another man it was the playful flirting, touching and progressing through stripping, jerking, fingering then eventuall fucking.

I wanted it to be someone she knew, was comfortable with and we both trusted. I approached my best friend and he said yes immediately. He'd often visited for drinks and food so one night we played cards and I suggested forfeits. My wife lost and my friend felt her tits, kissed her and she stripped to the waist.

Over further visits the nudity increased until they were totally naked, masturbating each other to orgasm. On a weekend away I said I'd love to watch them fuck. They did and have done regularly for some years.

You need to build up her confidence, post photos on here for tributes. The more she shows the better the comments but she can start partly clothed and progress to naked and full exposure.

When I decided to try my wife with another man it was the playful flirting, touching and progressing through stripping, jerking, fingering then eventuall fucking.

I wanted it to be someone she knew, was comfortable with and we both trusted. I approached my best friend and he said yes immediately. He'd often visited for drinks and food so one night we played cards and I suggested forfeits. My wife lost and my friend felt her tits, kissed her and she stripped to the waist.

Over further visits the nudity increased until they were totally naked, masturbating each other to orgasm. On a weekend away I said I'd love to watch them fuck. They did and have done regularly for some years.

You need to build up her confidence, post photos on here for tributes. The more she shows the better the comments but she can start partly clothed and progress to naked and full exposure.

You are on to something, I did not go into detail, but along with this fellow being suggested by her, she is of the mind to only text, flirt, see where that goes, then maybe have a drink, see where that goes. The whole while though he will know that I am aware of any risque behavior that might happen.

I'll have to get permission to post pictures, but her image isn't such an issue for her. It sounds terribly conceited but we stand out from our peers and every trip we have, people are drawn to us for one reason or another (we take a lot of cruises).

You guys sound a lot like us. My wife also took a while to convince. We first started by going to swinger clubs. In the beginning we did not participate, but just watched. It was educational in that most people seemed like very ordinary folks and not weird in any way. This kind of manifested in her brain that we were not trying anything really weird.
She then proceeded to contact her highschool crush, who had just gotten a divorce. They were a couple for about 2 years before we met and I "stole" her away from him. He was also the one who took her virginity.

They went out a few times and then on their third date she brought him home and they had sex. She had told him that I was on a business trip but in actuality I was in the closet watching them fuck for about 2 hours. He relished the thought that he had taken her back from me and they had sex regularly for about a year. Unfortunately, i was never allowed to join, so I could only watch in hiding every now and then. Be prepared for some humiliation, as the guys like to dish out when they think you are not around and your wife has to play along.

Last edited:

I've read some of the replies on here. It seems your question is really in respect to them doing it alone verse you being there to watch/play as well. My wife and I first started with a friend of ours and the two of use used her at the same time. I did get to watch him some as he fucked her, and like you that is my favorite. I love to watch her suck another man off and be fucked until someone cums in her pussy.

I can say our second experience was one where she went away for the night on a date. They went to his place and he fucked her almost all night. She came back the next morning and it was a little weird. She was nervous that I would be upset and she didn't know what to expect. I was jealous because I wasn't there so I didn't know what happened. It did take a little bit of time of us talking after that morning to feel okay about it. However, later that day she told me about how he bent her over the bed and fucked her until she orgasmed. He then had her ride him until he finally came in her pussy. I'm packing a good 8 inches but he was at least 10 and thick, so when I fucked her I could literally feel where he stretched her out. It is different when they go out on the date verse when you watch. I would recommend talking to her about it and really deciding if you can handle her going out alone.

It helped me to pick out her outfit and bra/panties so I felt like I was gift wrapping her for him. I did eventually get over the jealousy and she goes out to get fucked every once in awhile. I still do prefer to watch her in the room though.

I badgered her for years and she was absolutely against it. Then to shut me up she did it. But the unintended consequence is that she has taken to it like a duck to water. She is now a full fledged hotwife engaging in the lifestyle on almost a daily basis.

Our journey

Personally, I would never even consider letting my wife meet an old boyfriend. There would be too many old emotions to stir up, and that ain’t happening! It always starts with Facebook, and then snowballs.....seen it happen too many times!

Personally, I would never even consider letting my wife meet an old boyfriend. There would be too many old emotions to stir up, and that ain’t happening! It always starts with Facebook, and then snowballs.....seen it happen too many times!

That's exactly my fear, but then on the flipside, the risk and test to commitment and relationship surely plays a part in the hotwife experience, right?