AliciasSteve here

Hello all. I began my cuckold experience recently and am eager to share my experiences with others and get their perspectives on what's happening. I'm actually at a critical juncture and desperate for the feedback and support. I have been relaying my daily experiences under the same username on another online forum (is it OK to mention which one?) but was locked out after another user noticed that two of my photos of my wife didn't match the timeline I was describing. I would love to just continue from where I left off. Is this a good place for me to do that?

Brief background. I'm "Steve" and my wife is "Alicia" and we're in California, just north of San Francisco. We've been married for over 20 years and have children but they are getting to be older and we can start to see empty-nest life in a few years. Alicia has more time than she used to with young kids and she's been working out, getting into new hobbies and her sexual appetite seems to have exploded. She has ample opportunities: people often say Alicia looks like Clair Dunphy from Modern Family but Alicia has a more ample chest! After years of my prodding, Alicia is now a hotwife and I'm now a cuck. We're still figuring out exactly how our roles will be defined. We seem to be evolving. She's been with 2-3 men over the past couple of months. The first was a random man in his 50s while she was on a girls weekend away. Then, she had a very hot but brief affair with an 18 year old boy just before he moved abroad. Just in the past week, she's started a relationship with a much older, experienced man but he's been a bit unusual and seems to be content with control and voyeurism, at least so far.

Let me know if this is a good forum for me? Any direction or advice would be appreciated.

Hello all. I began my cuckold experience recently and am eager to share my experiences with others and get their perspectives on what's happening. I'm actually at a critical juncture and desperate for the feedback and support. I have been relaying my daily experiences under the same username on another online forum (is it OK to mention which one?) but was locked out after another user noticed that two of my photos of my wife didn't match the timeline I was describing. I would love to just continue from where I left off. Is this a good place for me to do that?

Brief background. I'm "Steve" and my wife is "Alicia" and we're in California, just north of San Francisco. We've been married for over 20 years and have children but they are getting to be older and we can start to see empty-nest life in a few years. Alicia has more time than she used to with young kids and she's been working out, getting into new hobbies and her sexual appetite seems to have exploded. She has ample opportunities: people often say Alicia looks like Clair Dunphy from Modern Family but Alicia has a more ample chest! After years of my prodding, Alicia is now a hotwife and I'm now a cuck. We're still figuring out exactly how our roles will be defined. We seem to be evolving. She's been with 2-3 men over the past couple of months. The first was a random man in his 50s while she was on a girls weekend away. Then, she had a very hot but brief affair with an 18 year old boy just before he moved abroad. Just in the past week, she's started a relationship with a much older, experienced man but he's been a bit unusual and seems to be content with control and voyeurism, at least so far.

Let me know if this is a good forum for me? Any direction or advice would be appreciated.
seems a shame to waste her talents and body. There are so many big cocks that would be happy to be balls deep in your wife, play with those tits at the same time

Hey Steve, I was heartbroken to see you get locked out of the other forum and then delighted to find you here. I was really excited by recent developments with the "older, experienced man" and can't wait to see where you all take things from here. Are they still on for tonight??

Hi Steve, Welcome to the club of Cuckold Men.. You wife sounds amazing and I’m guessing she is exploring her new found freedom …Always be supportive of her adventures and very caring and loving, particularly as she prepares for her dates and when she returns to you..we all want to ask a lot of questions and hear everything but try to remember it’s her body so give her time to process her experience just love her ,worship her and thank he for allowing you to be a part of this journey!!
I prefer to have a task list to attend to while she’s out and I have also come to enjoy being caged while she’s gone..It very much helps keep me keep on edge and I don’t just wank the whole time thinking about what she is doing lol She has come to enjoy me licking her clean when she comes home wile I’m still my cock cage .she says I’m more attentive, and do a much better job that way!! Even in this lifestyle I guess the old adage applies when she’s happy we are all happy lol
Good Luck and fell free to ask any questions..I have been a Cuck for several years now!!
Cheers
AndyC

My suggestion is to lick her pussy clean every time she fucks a cock including your cock while she shares the details with you. Encourage her to suck and fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3way. Does she want you to suck his cock clean then lick his cum from her pussy? Does she peg you now?

• Love
Reactions: AndyCee777

Wow i think you and your wife very interested in cuckold session. She enjoy sex very much with different cock or different age man .If you don't mind I wanna fuck her infront of you .but I m a professional playboy bull for couples and Single Ladies available for FWB Based. Available For all types sexual pleasure like threesome or cuckold session or 1on1 sex and many more with breeds. If you are interested so plz get in touch with me.

Attachments

• 20230614_230816.jpg
    20230614_230816.jpg
    630.7 KB · Views: 4

I enjoyed reading ur post, were married 20yrs also, I'm 62, she's a 46yo redhead, she is unshared, and unaware of my new found desire 2c her fucked, , I never Thor I'd say that, until this year,, DM me , I'd like some info of how u2 started this exciting Taboo..

Welcome and thx for sharing your journey!