All fantasy aside,,, if your husband wants to have full on anal sex with a boyfriend of yours ( husband taking it ) what would your thoughts be???

Ok like I said fantasy aside,, please give answers without any fantasies, but real serious thoughts .

Wife has a boyfriend and he has a really nice size cock and he shoots a great amount of cum .

She knows I was bi when we first got together, and I did ask her if he would be ok with fucking me too .

He would be, she said but worried about her feelings watching me ( her husband) getting fucked by another man .

I want it , she knows I want it she even asked if her boyfriend would want it and he said yes ,,
So I asked her to set it up and she is being slow on it .

I'm not gonna push it cause I'd like to be able to enjoy it with her involved too so I wait .

Problem is I like that she has her sexual enjoyment, but wanting me to have my sexual enjoyment also but I'm stuck on her overthinking this .

She wants me to be the " Man " in her life , but she says she worried about me turning " full-gay " if this happens,
I love when she peggs me and it makes me cum like no other, and would like it to be REAL also .

She asked if I wanted it bare or condoms, my reply was the same as you with him .

That's when she said let me think about it.

I told her I'm NOT gonna turn Gay , it's just sexual pleasure, a feeling, like eating your favorite food, a good feeling, .
Not changing who I am, just enjoying the " Feeling " of sexual pleasure.

Please let me know without any of the fantasy talk , just real honest advice.

Thank you in advance
I was fucked by our friend and liked it. After a while I began thinking of and jerking off to cock a lot. i started sucking his cock and after a while he started fucking me. I'm not worried abut turning gay but now I love cock as much as pussy. I'm bi, love pussy too. Gay guys won't go near a pussy.

My thoughts are maybe you should make a date with and establish a m/m sexual relationship first.My fist m/m hookup was with a friend and I believe that made it a lot easier and better. Then share what you two did with your wife if she wants to hear about it. It seems a lot of wives like watching their man having sex with another guy. If she's still not interested then see him by yourself. I was bi curious when I was seduced by a nice gay friend. I still love pussy but now love cock too. Sucking his big cock, getting fucked by him was one of the best ting to ever happen to me. Go for it, you'll never have any regrets IMO. BTW, make sure to douche out really well before getting fucked.

I'm going to be Debbie Downer here, but if anyone is participating in bisexual male to male sexual encounters, you are exposing yourself to the most horrible of diseases know to man. That is simple fact. HIV, AIDS, all the various derivatives of that, Monkey Pox, herpes.

Yeah, yeah, you can get it from women too but the rate of infection amongst bi and gay males is ASTRONOMICAL compared to M-F rates.
Then take in to consideration any children you have and the possibility if losing one or both parents as a result.......

Has to be considered.............CW.....Flame away

Reactions: nicebiguy
I'm going to be Debbie Downer here, but if anyone is participating in bisexual male to male sexual encounters, you are exposing yourself to the most horrible of diseases know to man. That is simple fact. HIV, AIDS, all the various derivatives of that, Monkey Pox, herpes.

Yeah, yeah, you can get it from women too but the rate of infection amongst bi and gay males is ASTRONOMICAL compared to M-F rates.
Then take in to consideration any children you have and the possibility if losing one or both parents as a result.......

Has to be considered.............CW.....Flame away
I totally agree, my side lover and myself got tested first and don't fuck around on each other. On the other hand my tall blonde girl friend is out fucking different guys, so I guess even if you try to be safe it can be difficult. Can't help myself,I just love eating her wet,smelly (sometimes) cum filled pussy.

I totally agree, my side lover and myself got tested first and don't fuck around on each other. On the other hand my tall blonde girl friend is out fucking different guys, so I guess even if you try to be safe it can be difficult. Can't help myself,I just love eating her wet,smelly (sometimes) cum filled pussy.
Can't argue that, I also LOVE to be with my wife after she has been with a Lover. Definitely some risk when involving others. CW

Do you ejaculate when he cums inside you.
I've cum a lot when the right guy fucks me - and cums in my ass. I like it the best when I'm leaning over in front of a mirror, and the guy is behind me, holding my hips with is cock going in and out - and all of a sudden he says he's cummimg - and I watch his face as he pushes it all the way in - and I feel his cock jerking with cum pouring into my ass. And it's then I can cum.

I think what you say regarding the intimacy that develops between you and your wife's lover is true. he also becomes your lover and a deeper bond (pardon if that seems like a pun) develops between you and the cuck....and between you and your wife. The feeling of a mans cock in you, his meaty flesh, his desire for you and his cum is like no inanimate object you can use. It gives you a better appreciation of what your wife feels with him. You are freed of any responsibility when you give yourself completely.
Yup. Surrendering to another man is intimate and very liberating.

It certainly is ONE of the best feelings you can have with another man sexually. I enjoy a bit of teasing as he pops his head in and out of my hole. Then the slow filling intil he is all in. My wife will sometimes help guide him ih. She makes it exciting by doing this, or sucking my cock as he takes me, or sometimes uses her wand to masturbate as she watches our lovemaking. We view him as 'our' lover. Hwe pleases us both and we do our best to please him as well. He is very affectionate with the both of us, very loving, sometimes gentle, sometimes not.
Your lover sounds like a real sweetheart. You're very lucky to have found a nice guy like him.

My too knows that I am bi, and one of her fantasies is to have our lover take me from behind while I am inside her.

She has pegged me several times, and I enjoy that feeling, but I can't wait to feel another man's real cock slowly slide into me, especially if my own cock is buried deep in my wife at the time.

As many have noted here, we look at the lucky males that have joined us as OUR lovers, not so much just hers, and we both share his cock equally, sucking him both together and on our own as the other does something else. I love going down on him, and getting him hard, then guiding him into her. Once they have finished, I get to clean them both and reclaim her filled pussy, which usually the lover will reciprocate and clean us both as well.
Just lovely, sounds perfect.