Alternative cuckold terminology

TXcuck07

Wife and I are brand new to this lifestyle. One thing she doesn’t like is some of the terminology, particularly “bull” and “cuckold”.

She calls her bull her “lover”. This works well because they have a more involved relationship than just a sexual partner.

She also doesn’t like the term, “cuckold”. Makes her cringe. We don’t know another term that accurately describes my role in the setup. I’m a traditional cuckold, being faithful to her while she is beginning her relationship with her first lover. What is an alternative word for a cuckold?

I, like your wife don't care for the term "bull". We use "lover" as my guys (2) ARE my lovers. We also have a more intimate relationship than just a sex partner. My one lover has been living with us for the past month which has certainly helped brighten up our lives in this dreary time.

The term "stag" has been used to describe a man who has a hotwife. We don't have much use for labels but lately cuck has come into play in our house.
By definition my hubby is a cuckold but outside of this lifestyle he is a total Alpha man, successful attorney, great body etc.....

That's my take on things, hope it helps.

For us it's about sex and only sex.

I call myself a "hotwife husband" - seems to cover all bases.
She has "partners" - also seems to cover all bases

Reactions: Kogjin
For the other guy:
-Boyfriend
-Lover
-Friend with benefits
-Fuck buddy
-Stud
-Partner
-Daddy
-Bull

For the husband:
-Husband
-Best friend
-Cuck, cuckold, cukie
-Stag
-Life partner
-Main squeeze.

Well, if your wife cuts you off sexually, humiliates you, and ir does whatever 'she' wants without regards to you... your a 'cuckold' however, if she loves you, lets you know of her 'hotwifing' as long as you both approve of her fucking others, and the key is... lets YOU reclaim her after she has sex with others... then you are a 'Stag'

Reactions: Juandrich
And you did say 'unfaithful' , I would argue that in TODAYS LANGUAGE, a wife who fucks someone at their husbands urging.... is NOT unfaithful, rather she is VERY FAITHFUL and loving. Hence the term STAG..it took me months to get my wife ti even consider it!

I absolutely agree. My gf/ Hotwife partner is currently courting a white bull / older make in Metro Manila. I referr to him as 'her friend' she just calls him by his name, which happens to be John.
I do refer to her as mylove, babe ko, honey ko, mahal, hon, and my Hotwife She takes rhem all as a term of endearment.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2