Am I a cuckold???

For whatever this is worth, I'm skeptical too. I will say that no, you are not a cuckold. You have a girlfriend and not a wife. If this is true, this is a girlfriend you are going to lose soon enough. It's bad enough that you have sexual performance and penis size issues and she's found somebody to fix that problem for her. Worse, you are forcing strife in your relationship, to the point of actually storming out and sleeping elsewhere every couple of weeks. She won't put up with this and she should not. You admit to doing this so that you can live your fantasy and allow her the opportunity to enjoy time with somebody she really enjoys spending her time with. Not only that, but she gets regular sex with a stud. Your entire relationship will be over soon and you won't have her in real life at all. She isn't married to you and she has no reason to stay with you. If those pics are real, she can have a much better mate for her lifetime and a much more considerate HUSBAND at some point. Sorry, but drama and strife in a relationship, especially where there are no marital bonds, are bad juju...
Yup. If you aren’t married and then you have the audacity to talk like you know, but you don’t. Married sex is the best sex, and kinks like this are proof of that. My wife and I went through a lot to get here. We have trust like no other.

• Love
Reactions: wisper69 and cuck52
BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY YOUR WIFE'S DILDO, EATING YOUR OWN CUM AT HER COMMAND AND ONLY CUMMING WITH HER PERMISSION IS A MUST IN EVERY CUCKOLD / FEMDOM RELATIONSHIP..
I don't think so man... I'm not married yet, but I hope to marry her in the coming years. And those are not my kinks...

I think every man has its own and particular kink, that's all

I don't think so man... I'm not married yet, but I hope to marry her in the coming years. And those are not my kinks...

I think every man has its own and particular kink, that's all
I agree completely with @wisper69 . First of all he's not in a femdom relationship with his fiance, and every couple is unique and different.

Reactions: wisper69
Hi, after some days receiving advices from some people of this forum, I finally did it and I directly approached her with my confession.

I'll paste here my answer in DM i left to @bluemax , an incredible guy that helped me during the last days I was totally lost and close to take bad decisions. He has been guiding me in the process. So first of all, thanks a lot bluemax.

""
I did it yesterday and it was much better than expected. My gf didn't overreact as I would expect. She said our sex life wasn't good at all, and she was sincere about her feelings. She told me she still loved me but she has been dreaming not with the guy, but with the sex she had with him during that weekend.

I asked her to explain me in detail, as we were having a very open conversation. I said, no complains from my side even if she knows I hate that guy.

She said about me something I already know... I last nothing. She doesn't have time to warm up with me. She said is not bad, buy she only feels a few waves of pleasure when she rubs her clit against me, when she is on top. But she is not a clit girl, apparently she only cums from vaginal estimulation. And my penis is too short and too thin to allow her to reach that.

I asked her directly about the sex with that guy, and she was kinda nervous before answering. But once she saw I was relaxed, she explained me in detail.

She told me the guy is an idiot (what surprised me! 😅) but in sex, he knows what he is doing. He is a very tall and strong guy, so my girl is like a fuck doll for him. She told me she was very excited when he moved her with that big arms from one side of the bed to the other. They were kissing and she felt a huge bulg in his trousers and in that moment she realized that guy was huge.

We were talking about this in our bed, and I had a hard on 😑 I was kind of embarrased but she looked at me and said "Wow... Now I understand that cuckold thing!! You really like to know about that weekend?!?!" And I said "Yes... its strange... In some way I feel hurt, but knowing you had so much pleasure... it turns me a lot" And se smiled like... man... she smiled a lot a gave me a huge hug. I was completely freaking out...

She asked me if I wanted to know all details, and I said yes.
Aparently this guy eated her pussy a lot... That means... a lot! I normally do, but she told me he did longer that usual. After that she tried to suck him but she said it was impossible, because she coudln't fit even the head of it. My GF is not that expert doing that and I guess the guy realized quick. He layed her on the bed, opened her legs and put his cock on her belly... She sais her penis reached the lower part of her tits... She was shocked 🤯 she was stroking him in that position and said she would need 4 hands to cover all lenght of it... and so thick that her fingers were far from touching. She almost needed the two hands to cover that girth. You can imagine my face while she was explaining to me all of this... I was...😨😨😨😨 but hard as a stone. I think I had the largest hard on ever!! 😂

She said the first moment this guy aproached his cock to her pussy, she was so lubbed that the guy was impressed. The guy put only the tip of his cock in, and Elisa started to do the leg shaking almost from the very first moment! Is that normal?!?!?!!? (This is a question just for me!! Its this normal?!?!?)) Se said she was so turned on, she had the first orgasm after 1 minute of being penetrated, and he put only the half of it.

The first day they did it three times, but very long sessions. This is the day I listened from outside. Aparently I arriaved in the second or third, because she said, she started to enjoy a lot only after a while...

She said she cumed between 12 and 15 times... But the day after she cumed even more.

The story is too long to tell you all details, but as a sumary, is ok.

In conclussion, after two hours talking about this, we had sex. I cumed in seconds, but due to the accumulated during those two hours... But she did one think she never did before. She put her dildo on my dick and rode me until she cumed hard. It was the first time I saw her cuming in that way, and it was very exciting to see her from that perspective.

After shower, and once calmed down. I said she could meet again this guy, but just for sex. She was extremely surprised about my decission and I expected her to say "no, this gay is an idiot... we'll another one" 😅 but instead, she said "Ok! I'll aks him to come this weekend you are with your parents" And she took her phone and sent him a message in front of me 😂😂😂 """

So next weekend if I'm lucky It will be my "second" cuckold experience
You are really lucky! Some partners get very weirded out when we open up about this stuff. She seemed to like the idea right away.

Would you watch if she let you? Would you want to join in? Could you bear the sounds again? Right in front of you? Do you think you could hold your load before the other guy releases? Cause then your just watching your girl get pounded.

Would you consider making this a kink between the 2 of you with rules and safeword. You can have a rule where she tells you everything. Then she can really let loose and not feel guilty cause she is holding up to her end of the bargain.

Would you watch if she let you?
I'd love to!! But she doesn't let me yet

Would you want to join in?
I can't imagine doing it. It would be ridiculous. My dick is really small and compared with that guy I think it would be very humiliating. And I last 2 - 3 minutes maximum. It would be a quick race for me... 🙄

Could you bear the sounds again? Right in front of you?
Yes, this is exactly one of the things I most want... Since I heard her moaning the first time with this guy, I have the need of hearing her again. But I couldn't join for the moment. I'm working on that...

Do you think you could hold your load before the other guy releases? Cause then your just watching your girl get pounded.
I guess I would cum even quicker than usual. Last time she sent me some pictures of her, I cumed in my pants instantaneously.

Reactions: Jfiverpointfive