Am I Bi?

I am just starting my Cuck training. We have had one meet. I wore a cage throughout the meeting. My wife Sue let me watch and as they finished he came on her tits and face. ( He was a big cummer) I was then told by my wife to sort it out. I dutifully and happily licked all his cum from her fabulous tits and face. Now this is the part that surprised and shocked me - I really enjoyed the act and the taste. I have never had any Bi or homosexual experiences or thoughts of doing it before. I don't want to be with another man, But am I now Bi?
P.S. We really enjoyed the whole meeting and are planning another this weekend. I am also now caged nearly full time (not business meetings).

Let me know your thoughts

XX
I am just starting my Cuck training. We have had one meet. I wore a cage throughout the meeting. My wife Sue let me watch and as they finished he came on her tits and face. ( He was a big cummer) I was then told by my wife to sort it out. I dutifully and happily licked all his cum from her fabulous tits and face. Now this is the part that surprised and shocked me - I really enjoyed the act and the taste. I have never had any Bi or homosexual experiences or thoughts of doing it before. I don't want to be with another man, But am I now Bi?
P.S. We really enjoyed the whole meeting and are planning another this weekend. I am also now caged nearly full time (not business meetings).

XX
When my wife first brought up the idea of her fucking other men I went along with the idea and over time she wanted me to be more involved by having me suck their cocks and eating their cum. I liked how turned on she would get by watching me. I realized I had become bisexual because I really looked forward to sucking cocks. I started meeting guys on my own and telling my wife all about it later. My wife realized that I was becoming a cuckold husband and read about how to properly train a husband to be a good cuck. At first she had me caged but after several months of training she decided to free me. I now donā€™t have any desire to jerk off unless she tells me to do so. I am totally under her control and I am loving it. I would never want to do anything sexual without her permission. She will tell me to what she wants me to do I gladly obey her. It has been a pleasure being dominated by her and her boyfriends.
She still likes when I get together with other guys and I tell her how I sucked them off

Black c

XX
Black cum is delicious and itā€™s a honor to clean it off and from my wife. But my wife said she knew I was a faggot when I sucked and swallowed a huge load straight from the source.

XX
If she had you clean up his cum it is just a matter of time until she orders you to suck cocks.
It is just something cucks are expected to do