American filipina couples first experience. (Quite an eye opener)

My name is Dave I'm late 30s and my filipina wife Marie is in her mid 20s. I've always been the advenerous one in out relationship, Marie is very shy and conservative.

About me I'm almost 6' tall medium build, good looks and very charming (so I'm told ) and I've got a good 7 inch dick with good girth.
Marie is 5'1" and weighs about 110 lbs. Her skin is the color of mocha and her sleepy sexy eyes are heavy lidded. She is very slim with nice bcups and great legs and ass.

In our relationship Marie is the boss most of the time, she can be irritable and bitchy at times.

This story is about how we both discovered our love of kinky sex and our submissive sides. I had a secret desire to see her used by another man in front of me. We had plenty of hot pillow talk sessions about it and finally we agreed that if the opportunity presents itself then she was willing to try.
Both of us are bisexual but we didn't know it until later in the story.

I found a couple looking for another couple on Craigslist. This was 2014. Thier header said " assertive couple weeks another couple for exciting times and exploring new things. I responded and we exchanged pictures . I hadn't told my wife about it yet and I wasn't sure how is proceed but one problem at a time I thought.
The man was a tall athletic built black man and a short , extremely curvy, thick built (almost heavy) filipina woman. I immediately felt hot just looking at her, she was everything my wife wasn't, she was mestiza her skin tone was very white. She had shoulder length curly black hair and really big breasts,like d cup. It had been so long since I had a big titted woman.i knew I had to have her.

I was talking by email to her karrie was her name and her husband was tyrone. An american like me. I found her very charming and attractive. After a few More emails we set a date at their condo in Manila for that coming Friday night.
I told my wife that we were going to meet a swinger couple and that we had a dinner and drinks date set. I didn't mention that the filipinas husband was black, I didn't want to scare her. All filipina women know black men usually have big.dicks and sometimes that's intimidating for them.
As I told her about the couple she Immediately my wife got defensive , I had to assure her that nothing would happen if she wasn't comfortable and we could just be making new friends. Very reluctantly she agreed.

Marie wore her hair in a long pony tail and wore a miniskirt and blouse. She put in her sexy high heeled shoes and did her make up. Her eyes were Smokey eyeshadow blue with bright red lipstick and just a touch of glitter.
I was smartly dressed in a polo and khaki shorts.
When we arrived my wife was surprised that the filipinas husband was black but Marie was still very friendly greeting both of them. In the first five minutes I noticed that tyrone was the strong silent type of man. And his wife karrie was talkative and Abit bossie. I kinda thought that was hot.

Dinner went well and the drinks were flowing, my wife can only handle about 3drinks before she's tipsy. I kept encouraging her to have another and she stopped at about 5 and a half long island iced teas. She was definitely feeling it and was more than a little drunk.

At this point karrie asked Marie if she wanted to see her favorite sex toy, a large blue vibrator. My wife was very interested and soon the two of them were chatting and bonding.

Karrie invited us to see their bedroom. We walked in and tyrone immediately took karrie's shirt off over her head from standing behind her. It happened so fast. Then her amazing tits were out in their bra. My wife gasped and stood next to me holding my hand silently.
Tyrone took both her breasts in his hands and began to squeeze and kneed them in his big.black hands. He looked at us and said would you like to see her braless?
I nodded and my wife nodded to, I was surprised, my wife looked like she was in a trance. Seeing the Sparks fly between this couple was having an effect on her.
Tyrone undid her bra and laid karrie in her back on the bed. Karrie wasn't fat, just curvy. Her nipples looked like chocolate hershey's kisses. Tyrone motioned for us to sit on either side of karrie on the bed. He began to kiss her deeply and rub her pussy through her skirt and panties. Tyrone said touch her, she wants to feel you both. I started running my hands over her massive tits and squeeze them. I took my wife's hand and placed it on her breast. This was the test what would Marie do. Marie her face a mask of shame and lust began to rub her nipple in circles, then she leaned in and sucked it into her mouth. I did the same. There we were sucking this woman's breasts. Tyrone stripped off karries skirt and panties and laid a pillow down and positioned karries so the pillow was under her hips. Karries pussy was totally hairless and glistening wet.
Karries sat up and said marie I want you to make me cum. I want you to know I won't eat your pussy because I don't do that, but I insist you do it for me. Marie blushed and was very timid and said she didn't know how. She desperately wanted to get away from this bossy bitch but there was no way out now. karrie said she'd teach her how to please a woman. With that Karrie took my wife by the back of her head and pony tail and guided her to kneel on all fours in front of karries splayed open legs. Marie looked at me and I said. I think you both should know (tyrone and karries ) that my wife has often talked about having a bossy woman teach her how to give pleasure so this is her first chance to make her secret wish come true.
This was complete bullshit but it made Marie feel like she had to do it or disappoint all of us. I took of marie's blouse and bra and stripped her down to panties only. Her sweet little nipples looked so enticing. I was sure tyrone wanted my wife. I could see it in how he looked at her. Now Marie closed her eyes and let karrie guide her mouth between her legs. Karries began to Tell my wife how to lick her clit and suck her lips, how to stick her tounge inside. My wifes face was red with shame and she kept her eyes closed and did what the assertive woman demanded.
Tyrone and I both took out our ducks and started stroking.his charcoal cock was fucking huge, bigger than mine by a long shot had to be ten full inches and thick as a can of beer. His cockhead was was a large black bulb like the head of a microphone. Highly impressive were his balls. Much bigger than mine, they hung and swung below his dick like two wasps nests. I wondered if he could get that thing fully hard but in a minute it was completely erect with a drop of.precum drooling out.
Karries moaned and bucked and rocked her pussy into and out of my wife's mouth.
I'm cumming karries shouted. Her hold of the back of my wife's head and pony tail was like iron as she ground her hips to her orgasm.
Thank you baby karries said, you really did great. I slid my finger around marie's panties and slid my middle finger in to the second knuckle, God was my wife so tight and deep. Her pussy was like a well. I took out my wet finger and showed tyrone and karrie, and said. Look how wet Marie is. I told you she has a very strong submissive streak. It gets her horny to eat another woman and serve.
Tyrone walked over to Marie and picked her up by the waist and carried her to the side of the bed. Karrie motioned for me to sit and lay with her and watch. Karrie stroked my dick up and down as we watched tyrone put my little titted wife in her knees In front of him. Without words he took her by the back of the head just like Karrie did with her and guided her closed lips to the head of his dick. Marie turned and looked at me.
I said what do you think you should do.
Marie sighed reluctantly and opened her mouth for the head of the cock rubbing against her lips. Her got red lipstick still looked good. Tyrone reached down and rubbed her tits with his big hands. His fingers pinched and pulled her nipples making them get hard. Marie started sucking this huge black cock. Back and forth and up and down. She used her hands to rub his big.balls and used only her mouth on the dick.
Karrie started to lean over and said yo me. Tyrone is going to have his way with your wife. You should know he doesn't like condoms and he cums where he pleases. I didn't like the sound of that.that was going to far.
She said just lay back and let it happen and encourage her so she knows you're ok with this. Karries tounge lucked back and forth over my swollen dick. She said in a husky lie voice. I'll let you dick me when they're done. But you have to wear a condom.
I really wanted to fuck her and so.i agreed for Marie and I. I wondered how Marie would feel seeing me with another woman. I didn't care I wanted to see her big tits bounce when I drilled her. I laid back and enjoyed the blowjob.i was getting.
Suddenly tyrone picked up my wife and took down down her panties in one fluid motion. He carried her to the bed and out a pillow under her hips this time.he put both hands on her feet and started to open her legs, it all happened so fast.

Marie started to say no but she tyrone was extremely strong and her legs opened to reveal her tiny dark secret.
Karrie went over and told her to relax. Karries whispered to me that I should be the one to open marie's lips for Tyrone's dick. My dick was so hard.
I told Marie to relax and let it happen. I told her that for tonight she was a slut wife and she needed to please us. I told her her that her body was Tyrone's and he could use her how he pleases. No, please no Marie said almost in tears. I hushed her down and Karrie held her arms behind her head. Tyrone still had her legs split, no was the moment of truth. I took marie's pussy lips in my fingers and I slowly and sexily opened her secret flower. Tyrone wasted no time. He rubbed his dick head against her opening and pushed. Marie had never had a dick this big I knew. I was the biggest she had before. Now this monster was forcing her stretch and expand to accommodate him. Marie moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain. Tyrone forced More and more of his huge cock inside her. Marie wasoaning like a white and a thick white goo began to coat Tyrone's dick.
Karrie said look your wife lives it she's creaming. Now tyrone started to force himself in deep almost all ten inches and hard strokes. I got up over Marie and took her legs and bent her knees open with her feet by her head. I told her to relax and just focus on how good it feels and how her only concern should be pleasing her boss. Tyrone rubbed her tits roughly while he fucked in and out of her. The pillow under hips opened her up to let him go as deep as he liked. Then something crazy happened Marie screams I'm cumming and starts bucking her hips to meet his thrusts. Tyrone moaned and his pace quickened I knew he was close. Then he said it. Cumming, Marie wrapped her legs around his back so he couldn't pull out even if he wanted to. Tyrones ball sack tightened up and he started shooting inside my wife. I came right then just seeing it. As it subsided tyrone leaned down and tounge kissed my wife for a good two minutes and told her how beautiful she was.kartie said I hope you're Happy now. That's what you always wanted to see.
Tyrone went to the bathroom and took a shower.my wife laid there with her legs shaking and spread open and thick white gobs of cum dripping out of her.
Karrie said to me, you should eat her out. It will show her you care for her. Surprisingly my wife in a bossy and imperious time said yes lick me now. I said no, I wasn't gay and I didn't want to taste Tyrone's cum. Karrie and Marie said i.was being a baby and doing it wouldn't make me gay. Karrie also said I should do it if I still wanted to fuck her.
I got down in the carpet by the edge of the bed on my knees and put my face between her legs. I closed my eyes and began to lick. Immediately I noticed her taste and smell and also a salty bitter taste and odor. I licked and sucked her used swollen pussy. I had to swallow three times as all the fluid tyrone shot into cane out in my mouth. Marie came again.
Karries spread open inviting me to fuck her but something was wrong I couldn't get hard. So we agreed to meet again next weekend and called it a night.
Very sexy. Glad you both got what you needed

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
I forced my self to believe you, but it is obvious you are big liar haha, fake photos from the internet, you are looking to bluff people

My name is Dave I'm late 30s and my filipina wife Marie is in her mid 20s. I've always been the advenerous one in out relationship, Marie is very shy and conservative.

About me I'm almost 6' tall medium build, good looks and very charming (so I'm told ) and I've got a good 7 inch dick with good girth.
Marie is 5'1" and weighs about 110 lbs. Her skin is the color of mocha and her sleepy sexy eyes are heavy lidded. She is very slim with nice bcups and great legs and ass.

In our relationship Marie is the boss most of the time, she can be irritable and bitchy at times.

This story is about how we both discovered our love of kinky sex and our submissive sides. I had a secret desire to see her used by another man in front of me. We had plenty of hot pillow talk sessions about it and finally we agreed that if the opportunity presents itself then she was willing to try.

I found a couple looking for another couple on Craigslist. This was 2014. Thier header said " assertive couple weeks another couple for exciting times and exploring new things. I responded and we exchanged pictures . I hadn't told my wife about it yet and I wasn't sure how is proceed but one problem at a time I thought.
The man was a tall athletic built black man and a short , extremely curvy, thick built (almost heavy) filipina woman. I immediately felt hot just looking at her, she was everything my wife wasn't, she was mestiza her skin tone was very white. She had shoulder length curly black hair and really big breasts,like d cup. It had been so long since I had a big titted woman.i knew I had to have her.

I was talking by email to her karrie was her name and her husband was tyrone. An american like me. I found her very charming and attractive. After a few More emails we set a date at their condo in Manila for that coming Friday night.
I told my wife that we were going to meet a swinger couple and that we had a dinner and drinks date set. I didn't mention that the filipinas husband was black, I didn't want to scare her. All filipina women know black men usually have big.dicks and sometimes that's intimidating for them.
As I told her about the couple she Immediately my wife got defensive , I had to assure her that nothing would happen if she wasn't comfortable and we could just be making new friends. Very reluctantly she agreed.

Marie wore her hair in a long pony tail and wore a miniskirt and blouse. She put in her sexy high heeled shoes and did her make up. Her eyes were Smokey eyeshadow blue with bright red lipstick and just a touch of glitter.
When we arrived my wife was surprised that the filipinas husband was black but Marie was still very friendly greeting both of them. In the first five minutes I noticed that tyrone was the strong silent type of man. And his wife karrie was talkative and Abit bossie. I kinda thought that was hot.

Dinner went well and the drinks were flowing, my wife can only handle about 3drinks before she's tipsy. I kept encouraging her to have another and she stopped at about 5 and a half long island iced teas. She was definitely feeling it and was more than a little drunk.

At this point karrie asked Marie if she wanted to see her favorite sex toy, a large blue vibrator. My wife was very interested and soon the two of them were chatting and bonding.

Karrie invited us to see their bedroom. We walked in and tyrone immediately took karrie's shirt off over her head from standing behind her. It happened so fast. Then her amazing tits were out in their bra. My wife gasped and stood next to me holding my hand silently.
Tyrone took both her breasts in his hands and began to squeeze and kneed them in his big.black hands. He looked at us and said would you like to see her braless?
I nodded and my wife nodded to, I was surprised, my wife looked like she was in a trance. Seeing the Sparks fly between this couple was having an effect on her.
Tyrone undid her bra and laid karrie in her back on the bed. Karrie wasn't fat, just curvy. Her nipples looked like chocolate hershey's kisses. Tyrone motioned for us to sit on either side of karrie on the bed. He began to kiss her deeply and rub her pussy through her skirt and panties. Tyrone said touch her, she wants to feel you both. I started running my hands over her massive tits and squeeze them. I took my wife's hand and placed it on her breast. This was the test what would Marie do. Marie her face a mask of shame and lust began to rub her nipple in circles, then she leaned in and sucked it into her mouth. I did the same. There we were sucking this woman's breasts. Tyrone stripped off karries skirt and panties and laid a pillow down and positioned karries so the pillow was under her hips. Karries pussy was totally hairless and glistening wet.
Karries sat up and said marie I want you to make me cum. I want you to know I won't eat your pussy because I don't do that, but I insist you do it for me. Marie blushed and was very timid and said she didn't know how. She desperately wanted to get away from this bossy bitch but there was no way out now. karrie said she'd teach her how to please a woman. With that Karrie took my wife by the back of her head and pony tail and guided her to kneel on all fours in front of karries splayed open legs. Marie looked at me and I said. I think you both should know (tyrone and karries ) that my wife has often talked about having a bossy woman teach her how to give pleasure so this is her first chance to make her secret wish come true.
This was complete bullshit but it made Marie feel like she had to do it or disappoint all of us. I took of marie's blouse and bra and stripped her down to panties only. Her sweet little nipples looked so enticing. I was sure tyrone wanted my wife. I could see it in how he looked at her. Now Marie closed her eyes and let karrie guide her mouth between her legs. Karries began to Tell my wife how to lick her clit and suck her lips, how to stick her tounge inside. My wifes face was red with shame and she kept her eyes closed and did what the assertive woman demanded.
Tyrone and I both took out our ducks and started stroking.his charcoal cock was fucking huge, bigger than mine by a long shot had to be ten full inches and thick as a can of beer. His cockhead was was a large black bulb like the head of a microphone. Highly impressive were his balls. Much bigger than mine, they hung and swung below his dick like two wasps nests. I wondered if he could get that thing fully hard but in a minute it was completely erect with a drop of.precum drooling out.
I'm cumming karries shouted. Her hold of the back of my wife's head and pony tail was like iron as she ground her hips to her orgasm.
Thank you baby karries said, you really did great. I slid my finger around marie's panties and slid my middle finger in to the second knuckle, God was my wife so tight and deep. Her pussy was like a well. I took out my wet finger and showed tyrone and karrie, and said. Look how wet Marie is. I told you she has a very strong submissive streak. It gets her horny to eat another woman and serve.
Tyrone walked over to Marie and picked her up by the waist and carried her to the side of the bed. Karrie motioned for me to sit and lay with her and watch. Karrie stroked my dick up and down as we watched tyrone put my little titted wife in her knees In front of him. Without words he took her by the back of the head just like Karrie did with her and guided her closed lips to the head of his dick. Marie turned and looked at me.
Marie sighed reluctantly and opened her mouth for the head of the cock rubbing against her lips. Her got red lipstick still looked good. Tyrone reached down and rubbed her tits with his big hands. His fingers pinched and pulled her nipples making them get hard. Marie started sucking this huge black cock. Back and forth and up and down. She used her hands to rub his big.balls and used only her mouth on the dick.
Karrie started to lean over and said yo me. Tyrone is going to have his way with your wife. You should know he doesn't like condoms and he cums where he pleases. I didn't like the sound of that.that was going to far.
She said just lay back and let it happen and encourage her so she knows you're ok with this. Karries tounge lucked back and forth over my swollen dick. She said in a husky lie voice. I'll let you dick me when they're done. But you have to wear a condom.
I really wanted to fuck her and so.i agreed for Marie and I. I wondered how Marie would feel seeing me with another woman. I didn't care I wanted to see her big tits bounce when I drilled her. I laid back and enjoyed the blowjob.i was getting.
Suddenly tyrone picked up my wife and took down down her panties in one fluid motion. He carried her to the bed and out a pillow under her hips this time.he put both hands on her feet and started to open her legs, it all happened so fast.

Marie started to say no but she tyrone was extremely strong and her legs opened to reveal her tiny dark secret.
Karrie went over and told her to relax. Karries whispered to me that I should be the one to open marie's lips for Tyrone's dick. My dick was so hard.
I told Marie to relax and let it happen. I told her that for tonight she was a slut wife and she needed to please us. I told her her that her body was Tyrone's and he could use her how he pleases. No, please no Marie said almost in tears. I hushed her down and Karrie held her arms behind her head. Tyrone still had her legs split, no was the moment of truth. I took marie's pussy lips in my fingers and I slowly and sexily opened her secret flower. Tyrone wasted no time. He rubbed his dick head against her opening and pushed. Marie had never had a dick this big I knew. I was the biggest she had before. Now this monster was forcing her stretch and expand to accommodate him. Marie moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain. Tyrone forced More and more of his huge cock inside her. Marie wasoaning like a white and a thick white goo began to coat Tyrone's dick.
Karrie said look your wife lives it she's creaming. Now tyrone started to force himself in deep almost all ten inches and hard strokes. I got up over Marie and took her legs and bent her knees open with her feet by her head. I told her to relax and just focus on how good it feels and how her only concern should be pleasing her boss. Tyrone rubbed her tits roughly while he fucked in and out of her. The pillow under hips opened her up to let him go as deep as he liked. Then something crazy happened Marie screams I'm cumming and starts bucking her hips to meet his thrusts. Tyrone moaned and his pace quickened I knew he was close. Then he said it. Cumming, Marie wrapped her legs around his back so he couldn't pull out even if he wanted to. Tyrones ball sack tightened up and he started shooting inside my wife. I came right then just seeing it. As it subsided tyrone leaned down and tounge kissed my wife for a good two minutes and told her how beautiful she was.kartie said I hope you're Happy now. That's what you always wanted to see.
Tyrone went to the bathroom and took a shower.my wife laid there with her legs shaking and spread open and thick white gobs of cum dripping out of her.
Karrie said to me, you should eat her out. It will show her you care for her. Surprisingly my wife in a bossy and imperious time said yes lick me now. I said no, I wasn't gay and I didn't want to taste Tyrone's cum. Karrie and Marie said i.was being a baby and doing it wouldn't make me gay. Karrie also said I should do it if I still wanted to fuck her.
I got down in the carpet by the edge of the bed on my knees and put my face between her legs. I closed my eyes and began to lick. Immediately I noticed her taste and smell and also a salty bitter taste and odor. I licked and sucked her used swollen pussy. I had to swallow three times as all the fluid tyrone shot into cane out in my mouth. Marie came again.
Karries spread open inviting me to fuck her but something was wrong I couldn't get hard. So we agreed to meet again next weekend and called it a night.
What a sexy asian girl,, and great wife ;)

• Love

amazing