An Exhibitionist Who LovesTo Play In Pubic

I love the attention I recieve from men, first from afar, with the possibility of sharing a drink or more. Myhubby watches me from a sbort distance, never inferring but only there for my safety.
Pboto collectors, don't waste the time posting.
How far have you ever taken it? We do the same thing every once in a while, it’s such a turn on watching her!

Reactions: wladar
Love it! Robin and I did a very similar photo shoot one night. Had the garage door wide open with all the lights on! I had the front of my Dodge Magnum barely pulled in. She was in her black Harley Davidson panties, black high heel stilettos and one of my dress shirts and no bra! We have neighbors nearby that live right across the street and the house directly across was a buddy of mine from HS. He had 3 teenage boys and them along with their friends, had a crush on Robin and would come over all the time to look and talk to her while she would smoke out there. I always thought it was funny and encouraged her to be flirty with them! The boys were all mostly 18 besides a couple that were 17. Anyway that night we’d been drinking and she was feeling extra horny, so I backed out the car so she would be mostly exposed and turned on some music. After setting up some lighting and with my new Rebel camera in hand, I started telling her what to do and she didn’t hesitate a second. We both knew she was visible to passing cars and any of the neighbors and neither of us could have cared less. Similar to your picture, I had her face my car, spread her legs open and bend over the hood and took an awesome closeup pic of her perfect ass and pussy with the Dodge logo between them. Another picture you could see a camel toe as her pussy was getting wet. Suddenly she just started posing on her own, exposing herself in very sexy positions. I swear it looked like she had done this before, and more like on a professional level! It was great!! A number of cars would honk and holler as they drove by and we would holler and wave at them. Some slowed down and a couple even stopped for a minute, probably taking their own pics! Lol! I kept waiting for one of them to get out and walk up the driveway for a better look, but it never happened. I even laughed and joked that the guys across the street are probably fighting over a pair of binoculars! Haha. She then climbed up on the hood and laid down on her back and began playing with herself. She spread her legs apart, knees bent and ran her fingers inside her panties and started fingering herself, she would take her fingers out and immediately put them to her mouth and suck on each and every finger. Then suddenly I noticed and realized that a car was slowing down, it was the guys from across the street and a few of their friends and were about to pull to the curb on the opposite side, to park. I started laughing and telling her she’s about to have an audience and told her that if they start to walk over, to just keep on doing what she’s doing! She had already unbuttoned my button down shirt earlier, and she now purposely pulled it completely open and started rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples, rolling her head back and forth with her eyes closed. Robin had a gift in that she could actually cum just from playing with her right nipple alone. She then lifted her legs straight up and wide apart and held them like that for a minute or two before she put her legs down and to my surprise, raised her ass and pulled down on her panties. She left them dangling from her left ankle so the guys could see what she had done and again lifted her legs up and apart. As they were getting out of the car, they had already realized what we were doing and had already started hooting and hollering at us! I was laughing and waving at them and telling them they got home at just the right time. Robin was still moving around, posing, sitting up and making sure that the shirt had fallen down, displaying her bare tits for the guys to hopefully see. With our music playing, I could only hear some, or part of what they were saying to each other. The usual things, like just how bad they all wanted to fuck her, etc.. I would then tell Robin what they were saying, and what they would like to do to her. I had told her that this just might be the perfect moment and timing for her to be completely surrounded by a group of young horny guys, and for her to just lay back, close her eyes, relax, go with the flow and just enjoy herself. It’s important to remember that the front of the car was only maybe a foot or two inside the garage, so she was mostly outside. And another thing was that they had a really bright outside light that made it difficult for us to see anything farther than maybe half down the driveway towards the street and their house. For all I knew, they could have been standing right at the back of my car, or behind the bush that was well within easy viewing distance, and I wouldn’t have been able to see them! Honestly, I was so excited and turned on that they may actually be standing so close! I was purposely making comments, slightly louder to her about getting fucked by other guys, giving another guy a BJ or a HJ, etc.. Trying to encourage the situation I guess, one thing for sure was that I definitely detected some sort of difference in her. I noticed that her eyes were open as she continued touching and rubbing herself, moving her head side to side but mostly looking towards her left, where the bush was, almost as if she was looking at someone. I told her that they probably wouldn’t come over here with me out there, so I told her I was going to go inside the house for a little bit and let’s see what happens. I then spoke a little more loudly, making sure they heard, and told her, “don’t stop what you’re doing babe, I’ll be back in a minute.” (Or something of that nature), I then turned, walked to the door and closed the door behind me. I was so excited with anticipation, wondering if only just one of the guys, or if Robin too, would do something. I immediately put my ear against the door to listen and that’s when I realized I forgot about the music and that if I tried to sneak out the front door, they’d immediately see me, so all I could do was try and listen through the door to see if I could hear anything, especially anything that sounded different. I eventually opened the door entering the garage and she just had this look on her face, it’s a look I’ve seen before and it’s usually a look she makes when she’s uncomfortable, and that’s usually if she’s done something she would much rather keep to herself, even if I’m okay with it. Funny thing is, I usually end up finding about what it is later on down the road anyway! Lol! I had the pictures and I just can’t find them. Weird thing.. I have a single picture from that very night that I’ve found. It’s kind of blurry and it’s a picture of that bush!! 😳