an old high school friend

Hotwifelove

Couple
Gold
I had been friends with Ben in high school. We were still friends on face book. He said he was coming to town and wanted to get together. When I told my husband his mind went in the gutter. He talked me into asking Ben to play. Ben did not think long about it. He said o yes. I said mybhisband will be there He said good He said he always thought I was hot. Well we went out for drinks and got room. Here we r at the motel sitting on the bed Then Ben and I started to play Mmmmmm nT_3425icq8hud77ch8yyu5nrh7_600.jpgnT_3nynjq756r1knzjt6qh5ye50_600.jpgnT_g8farzfc21exj8x6htrdtnuh_600.jpgnT_czvc8e54p0asxk4svtaxyud1_600.jpgnT_z1spr709fra9e7yq15cjg5v2_600.jpg

Yea, she'd always been faithful up til then. After he started hanging around more often at different functions they began filling around. I didn't learn of it til I inadvertently saw him finger fucking her in an upstairs bedroom during another party. Was quite taken back but simultaneously aroused. I never mentioned it for a while until they began sneaking around a lot more and I finally confronted her about it.