Anal loving wife

First wife was an Anal Queen,used to come really hard with a cock in her ass. Usually I got her ass,but we were at a house party one evening and one of the guys saw me pull out of her ass and asked if he could take my place,wife was in a trance and said go ahead before she looked at his equipment,he was about 9 " and good size circumfrance,not until he started putting it in did she realize. Her eyes widened and she let out a moan like I never heard before,she became a woman in lust started sucking another guy while the ones in her pussy and ass were pounding her,totally airtight,I watched as her eyes rolled up and she just started jumping and pushing,heard her say at one point I need cock,fuck me hard. They went at it for another few minutes and she started coming like I never saw before,when the guys came she was still in a trance and was mumbling and groaning legs were shaking. Took her about an hour to calm down and she went and found the guy that was in her ass and asked for another go at it,with the same results. He became a regular in her stable until we moved

I love Bareback Anal sex as much as vaginal. I cum harder from anal then I do getting my pussy used. I I beg for anal with every man I’m with.
anyone else love anal like I do ?
View attachment 643199
I totally agree. Spectacular orgasm and at my age now its often more comfortable. Good for you. My bum looks just like yours.

Attachments

• Gap beth 2.png
    Gap beth 2.png
    263.3 KB · Views: 97