Anal loving wife

Nothing I like better than a good anal pounding! I love that men want to be with me because I'll take it in the ass when so many other women won't. It makes me feel like a really dirty slut to do it and I always cum so hard.
One of the reasons guys love fucking a slut, apart from us being fairly easy in the first place I guess, is that we'll often do the things their wives and gfs won't and anal always seems to come high in the list.
The bull I had before my current one had a gf who wouldn't let him have anal because she said he was too big. So of course he took out his frustration on my ass. I loved being the dirty slut who would give him something his gf wouldn't xx

• Love
Reactions: SexySeema and Elja1
One of the reasons guys love fucking a slut, apart from us being fairly easy in the first place I guess, is that we'll often do the things their wives and gfs won't and anal always seems to come high in the list.
The bull I had before my current one had a gf who wouldn't let him have anal because she said he was too big. So of course he took out his frustration on my ass. I loved being the dirty slut who would give him something his gf wouldn't xx
You are the hottest Lynn

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
lube GIF

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: mslykken and Elja1
anal sex prolaps .I like the woman who pisses
when she enjoys by anus

Attachments

• C..  prolaps ..orgasm ..jpeg
    C.. prolaps ..orgasm ..jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 43