Anal loving wife

Wife was never into anal. We did it twice ever. Now we do mfm often with a guy we know. He's fucked her butt a lot. She does things now she never would befor.
I'm curious, what things does she do now that she never would before? Besides anal, you already mentioned that.

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
I'm curious, what things does she do now that she never would before? Besides anal, you already mentioned that.
These come to mind.
Anal not a problem, all the way in, up to the balls....but slow pumps
Dresses sexy but very classy. Depending on outfit, no bra, dress-skirt no underwear....jeans - she needs underwear she says
When she does wear a bra it just enhances her great tits...mom type bras are gone
Underpants....white cotton briefs are my fave or sexy but comfy panties...she nor I are into thongs
She's lost 25 lbs, looked good befor, looks great now.
High heels 80% of the time, modest but classy, she has killer legs
Accepts and acknowledges complements from others with a very positive Thank You
Walks tall with confidence, shoulders back, tits out
First few times we did the mfm thing were scary and awkward, much better now. She's open about what she likes, not afraid to ask to change positions or change guys or say she's ready for more or say thing like how horny she is, how it feels good, she'll ask him or me if it feels good to us

These come to mind.
Anal not a problem, all the way in, up to the balls....but slow pumps
Dresses sexy but very classy. Depending on outfit, no bra, dress-skirt no underwear....jeans - she needs underwear she says
When she does wear a bra it just enhances her great tits...mom type bras are gone
Underpants....white cotton briefs are my fave or sexy but comfy panties...she nor I are into thongs
She's lost 25 lbs, looked good befor, looks great now.
High heels 80% of the time, modest but classy, she has killer legs
Accepts and acknowledges complements from others with a very positive Thank You
Walks tall with confidence, shoulders back, tits out
First few times we did the mfm thing were scary and awkward, much better now. She's open about what she likes, not afraid to ask to change positions or change guys or say she's ready for more or say thing like how horny she is, how it feels good, she'll ask him or me if it feels good to us
I'm happy to see she's becoming more open and comfortable. Thanks for sharing.