Anal sex....does you wife do it with other men?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid

I don’t particularly enjoy it, but one of the guys I was seeing introduced me to it. I have to say most guys want it and because their wives never do it for them I do it just to show I am much naughtier than their wives.
I can easily understand why a woman might not enjoy it but there's been nights he pumps her butt for 10 minutes befor he cums. Been nights it's 2 minutes. He always goes real slow, full pumps. I'd kinda think she'd tell him to stop if it was that bad. The nights he does unload in her butt, always him in from behind, she rolled onto her back and says....wow or....geez or....fuck... and yea it's sexy as hell to watch.

I can easily understand why a woman might not enjoy it but there's been nights he pumps her butt for 10 minutes befor he cums. Been nights it's 2 minutes. He always goes real slow, full pumps. I'd kinda think she'd tell him to stop if it was that bad. The nights he does unload in her butt, always him in from behind, she rolled onto her back and says....wow or....geez or....fuck... and yea it's sexy as hell to watch.
It’s up to the woman sum like sum dnt

Reactions: BBCUK69
"Conservative as hell" << I differ ;)

I think part of the unconventional experience of sharing your wife is allowing her to explore beyond guardrails that exist in that day-to-day environment. You're part of that day-to-day environment. Like you, anal is touch and go and I don't press for it. But when I've asked her (she has no experience with anyone else to-date), she says she might be open to it (pun intended). Good on her, she should enjoy the entire experience.

My wife absolutely has to have it..but problem is..not from me..I think that she likes the feeling of someone else violating her ass, as it is one of her most sensitive areas...and gets off knowing that she keeps it from me until she shares her experiences and photos of her "outings" as she calls going "hiking"..so would you?20220211_144545 (1).jpg20220314_162141 (1024x763).jpg20220323_120330 (490x800).jpg20220323_120335 (800x511).jpg20211213_142349 - Copy (766x800).jpg

She is a not really a big fan of anal. We tried it sometimes, but she is a bit reluctant to it and made one or two bad experiences with bulls, so she is not up to it at the moment.

Reactions: Visitor12
Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid
She has had it from 2 guys I know of….the 1st a bull that she saw for years and then an occasional guy over the last years which she liked the slow sensual he approached it.

I have only had it once as she allowed me…but not ever again

Reactions: Visitor12
I don’t particularly enjoy it, but one of the guys I was seeing introduced me to it. I have to say most guys want it and because their wives never do it for them I do it just to show I am much naughtier than their wives.
Honey... same thing happened to me....got reitroduced to me after the kids left the nest and found that guy love women who are naughtier then there current wives....

My wife absolutely has to have it..but problem is..not from me..I think that she likes the feeling of someone else violating her ass, as it is one of her most sensitive areas...and gets off knowing that she keeps it from me until she shares her experiences and photos of her "outings" as she calls going "hiking"..so would you?View attachment 931944View attachment 931945View attachment 931946View attachment 931947View attachment 931949
Mary definitely likes it better from others. Not that she dislikes it from me but it is different from others.

I have never managed more than a fingertip or tongue in my wife’s ass in the 28 years we've been together. She loves to have it eaten and tongue fucked, but that's where it ends.

Reactions: cuck52 and spin418
The first time we did anal was an accident.
We were new lovers, we spent several hours drinking and flirting in a quiet bar. At closing we made it to my truck. When I opened her door she pulled me in and said "Fuck me". We kind of wrestled around pulling off clothes and ended up with me kneeling on the passenger floorboard and both her feet on the windshield. It was crazy uncomfortable for me and when I got in her I couldn't get any depth. She was out of her mind horny and slid her ass forward to the edge of the seat. I rared my hips back and sunk my dick in her ass tottaly unplanned. One thrust and as deep as I could get, humping furiously. She started cumming immediately and that set me off. We slept in my truck.
The next morning at breakfast I told her how hot I thought the sex had been and she basically said she was too drunk to remember clearly.
The next couple of times we fucked we were getting to know each other better. She liked being submissive and she liked me to be in charge.
Fast forward 2 or 3 sessions and I was fucking her doggy style. She was facedown on the mattress and I had her wrists pulled back so she was helpless. I put her palms on her ass and told her to spread her cheeks wide. I would give her a few long, slow strokes and then pull out and slap my dick on her asshole a few times, then go back to her pussy. Then I just lined up on her ass and told her to fuck herself on my cock. She started with really shallow thrusts, just the tip, in and completely out. Only pussy juice and sweat for lube. She was still holding her cheeks open and she started taking more and more up her ass until we were doing long slooooow strokes and she started cumming. I was still holding off and switched back to her pussy, when she got close to an orgasm I would put it back in her ass. She came 3 or 4 times like this before I nutted out deep in her ass.
Afterwords we were spooning and she said she had done anal before because guys seemed to like it but it wasn't her favorite. She said this time was different because it was obvious that I wanted her to like it, and that was a game changer for her.
I asked about the time in the truck and she said that was an "emotional orgasm" triggered by my passion. I didn't tell her that my "passion" was largely leg cramps and sore knees.

But anyway, that put anal on the menu full time for me and others.

My wife loves anal, or did until she had 3 kids and its a bit less comfortable now. There was a period in the first years we dated where we ended up having anal sex more than vaginal. One morning I remember waking up to her straddling me and stuffing my morning wood up her ass with no lube or anything and humping my cock to orgasm (her orgasm) - that's when I knew she was the one. One time in our 20s, we were at her parents house watching TV on the couch under a blanket when she took my cock out and slid it into her ass. At some point her dad came downstairs and walked through the room, waving to us as I discreetly pumped her ass.

If I have trouble getting her off with my mouth, because she's had a stressful day or whatever, I know sliding a finger or two up her ass almost always gets the job done.

The thing with anal, for most women, including my wife, is that it often starts out sort of uncomfortable unless they're super turned on / often a little drunk. Like, you put a cock in the pussy and it immediately feels good going in most times. You start putting a cock in the ass, it usually takes a period of adjustment and relaxing those muscles before it starts to really feel good. So it makes sense that some wives would only be open to that in situations where they're extremely turned on.

I enjoy some ass play myself - my wife likes to finger my ass occasionally. I do enjoy it but only really if she's also stroking my cock, otherwise it can feel weird and uncomfortable. Combined with stroking my cock, it can feel incredibly good and leads to very satisfying orgasms. Sometimes I get a desire for it, other times I am totally not in the mood and I am sure that's probably similar for many women as well (you know, minus the cock stroking for obvious reason... maybe the clit).

I think though, that there is definitely both a physical and a psychological/arousal component to wanting anal, which can be different for each person.