Anal sex....does you wife do it with other men?

We not only enjoy the Hotwife/stag/vixen lifestyle but also swing. It's amazing how many women tell me that their ass is off limits but end up with an orgasm when I gradually start pounding their ass. It's mainly a technique... Just go slow, make sure you stimulate her clit while preparing her ass and 90% she will enjoy it...
I agree. Most women who say they don't want anal will give up their ass if they are handled right Play with them, get them turned on, and like the post above says, go slow and work their clits. When done right they will not only take it in their ass the first time but they will be ready for more anal.

If she does anal, its with someone else, not me. I don't much care for it to begin with, and the few times we tried it, she wasn;t overly impressed because of my diminuitive size....but with her well hung Lovers, she has HUGE orgasms from anal. Not as good as vaginal, but if its something they want from her, the satisfction of knowing she is giving them something they want makes her very happy.

CW

Well, my wife's 2 ex boyfriends before me fucked her ass only. She wanted to preserve her vaginal virginity. She even let them cum in her asshole. When we started having sex, I immediately knew she had anal sex because her asshole, it looked well used. It was such a turn on for me when she confessed this. Even today, I make her tell how they fucked her asshole once in a while. It's guaranteed instant cum for me!

Well, my wife's 2 ex boyfriends before me fucked her ass only. She wanted to preserve her vaginal virginity. She even let them cum in her asshole. When we started having sex, I immediately knew she had anal sex because her asshole, it looked well used. It was such a turn on for me when she confessed this. Even today, I make her tell how they fucked her asshole once in a while. It's guaranteed instant cum for me!
Do you think she might be trying to pull your leg on that?

Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid
All passed out after rough anal with her older bull. So yes to anal.

Attachments

• PXL_20220806_140132407~2.jpg
    PXL_20220806_140132407~2.jpg
    530 KB · Views: 225
I was never that into it until I was about 38. Then I started to enjoy it with my husband. When we started playing with others (I was about 43), he enjoyed seeing me creampied, but nobody ever fucked my vagina. Almost always oral, but one time hubby wanted to see my ass creampied. That was so erotic for both of us that we have done it many times since, with my ass being creampied. I now thoroughly enjoy it (as long as they are not too big). I also play games with my young cubs like KK does, making them lick me clean as a proviso to taking my ass.
You are so damn hot they don't mind for a chance to fuck that fantastic ass!!!

My wife absolutely has to have it..but problem is..not from me..I think that she likes the feeling of someone else violating her ass, as it is one of her most sensitive areas...and gets off knowing that she keeps it from me until she shares her experiences and photos of her "outings" as she calls going "hiking"..so would you?View attachment 931944View attachment 931945View attachment 931946View attachment 931947View attachment 931949
I’d love to fuck that arse stretch it with my big cock

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP
Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid
My wife asked me do you want to do me in my bum.....l was up and in, we had never done this before it was so tight l loved it, after she said did you not wonder how you went in so easy.........A = Simon broke me in last week .

Anal is one of the things she does with her lovers and not me . To be honest she enjoys it but only when she is super turned on . Or so she told me . I have videos sent to me by her lovers who have had the pleasure, one who loves to stroke long and slow and the other who likes to go like a train on her . Both times she can be heard living the attention her ass gets .

Anal is one of the things she does with her lovers and not me . To be honest she enjoys it but only when she is super turned on . Or so she told me . I have videos sent to me by her lovers who have had the pleasure, one who loves to stroke long and slow and the other who likes to go like a train on her . Both times she can be heard living the attention her ass gets .
Sounds like she is a great ass slut!!!