Anal sex....does you wife do it with other men?

My girlfriend often has anal sex with one of her regular boyfriends. He got her into it, she also does it with me occasionally and she can take it deep, he is about 10 inches and she can take him fully anally, but not vaginally
I would love to see video of each of you fucking her ass.

Reactions: WaltHardman
Anal is one of the things she does with her lovers and not me . To be honest she enjoys it but only when she is super turned on . Or so she told me . I have videos sent to me by her lovers who have had the pleasure, one who loves to stroke long and slow and the other who likes to go like a train on her . Both times she can be heard living the attention her ass gets .
I would love to see the vids of her getting her ass fucked.

Surprisingly my wife is not much in to anal. I say surprisingly because she can cum when I lick or play with her ass. In the 20 plus years of marriage we have only had anal sex 3 or 4 times. This of course has involved a lot of foreplay, lube, and some alcohol....lol. However, many years a go there was one lover she had, young college type hot body all that she did give it up for. Unlike our sessions she both rod his cock and let him pound her ass from behind. Me suspicion is she was just so turned on by him she wanted to give him something special to remember her by. There was a recent guy she did let lick her ass and she seemed to enjoy it but nothing beyond that.

Its opposite with my wife we are new to this and go back and forth with this lifestyle. Last night after she fucked my face and hand she let me in her pussy but told me soon enough I won't get in her pussy it will be stretched by big cocks but when she offers I can put my tiny dick in her ass as that would be more suitable for it.

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP
My wife absolutely has to have it..but problem is..not from me..I think that she likes the feeling of someone else violating her ass, as it is one of her most sensitive areas...and gets off knowing that she keeps it from me until she shares her experiences and photos of her "outings" as she calls going "hiking"..so would you?View attachment 931944View attachment 931945View attachment 931946View attachment 931947View attachment 931949
Her sweet little ass needs lots of attention, hard and deep!!!!

• Love
My wife absolutely has to have it..but problem is..not from me..I think that she likes the feeling of someone else violating her ass, as it is one of her most sensitive areas...and gets off knowing that she keeps it from me until she shares her experiences and photos of her "outings" as she calls going "hiking"..so would you?View attachment 931944View attachment 931945View attachment 931946View attachment 931947View attachment 931949
I would love to do anal with her

• Love
I don’t particularly enjoy it, but one of the guys I was seeing introduced me to it. I have to say most guys want it and because their wives never do it for them I do it just to show I am much naughtier than their wives.
You need to Tran there wives. Cheers

Reactions: Austintex69