Anal sex....does you wife do it with other men?

I've learned my wife has to be really turned on for anal. When we do mfm with our friend she gets really turned on so anal happens.
Just me and wife, not too often for anal unless we're out of town and been drinking. Even then she'll take maybe 10-15 pumps then she's done.
There's been nights he's fucked her butt for 10 minutes and she's obviously into it. He goes SO slow sliding in then takes full slow pumps. I've tried to do her the exact same way but it usually dosent last long. There has been nights he's with us I have fucked her butt hole for quite a while while she shucks his dick or they kiss. She's so different when he's with us. It's all good.

Last edited:
Years ago, I was 23, seeing this 41yo married gal. I was her side peice her hubby had no idea. She liked me to fuck her ass hard, said her and hubby didn't do anal. She I guess taught me how to do anal.....go SLOW at first then increase speed till she says slow down, lol. She was a hot and horny lady.

KK has always been into anal sex, ever since I've known her. Initially, she lied to me about it, leading me to believe I was the first to take her anal cherry. Later in life, I found out that KK'd engaged in anal sex numerous times with various men - mostly as a technique to avoid pregnancy, while using her tight ass as an offering to control and manipulate men, delivering bare-back satisfaction with reduced risk of pregnancy.

KK enjoys regular anal pleasure with her married-but-cheating boyfriend Andy. He claims that he was an anal virgin until KK came along, that his vanilla wife never allowed him to enjoy her ass. In contrast, Andy takes KK's ass at least once a week, usually more often - he's basically sexually enslaved to my wife's ass, which I think is ultra-hot and kinky. KK's trained Andy to finger her clit while he pumps her ass, so that she can orgasm while his cock is buried deep in her back door. It makes him cum explosively.

One of her favorite games (for the right guy) is playing "anal virgin," leading the guy on, having him believe she's never taken a cock in her ass before. I enjoy my wife's ass as well, although I much prefer her mouth or pussy.

I was never that into it until I was about 38. Then I started to enjoy it with my husband. When we started playing with others (I was about 43), he enjoyed seeing me creampied, but nobody ever fucked my vagina. Almost always oral, but one time hubby wanted to see my ass creampied. That was so erotic for both of us that we have done it many times since, with my ass being creampied. I now thoroughly enjoy it (as long as they are not too big). I also play games with my young cubs like KK does, making them lick me clean as a proviso to taking my ass.

يجب على زوجتي أن تحصل عليه بالتأكيد .. ولكن المشكلة .. ليست مني .. أعتقد أنها تحب شعور شخص آخر ينتهك مؤخرتها ، لأنها من أكثر مناطقها حساسية ... وتبتعد عن معرفة ذلك لقد احتفظت به عني حتى تشارك تجاربها وصور "نزهاتها" كما تسميها "المشي لمسافات طويلة" .. فهل أنت كذلك؟View attachment 931944View attachment 931945View attachment 931946View attachment 931947View attachment 931949
احببته، شكرا للمشاركة

Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid
I think besides bbc... anal is the sluttiest dirtiest thing a wife can do? Just in my opinion?

Reactions: private man 69
We not only enjoy the Hotwife/stag/vixen lifestyle but also swing. It's amazing how many women tell me that their ass is off limits but end up with an orgasm when I gradually start pounding their ass. It's mainly a technique... Just go slow, make sure you stimulate her clit while preparing her ass and 90% she will enjoy it...